The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by The Minister

peanut214 wrote:
Well I just completed the challange tower without skipping any missions. The best fighter to use for the end game (challenge 300 ) is scorpion.
pimp.gif

I did the opposite i skipped all of em
laugh.gif

I just had to complete all the missions. I wouldn't feel like a true MK head if I didn't
laugh.gif
  Even if the prize isn't all that great
mad.gif
grin.gif

i had like a million koins so i was like F it. im tired of beating the game on expert tho psn needs to go back up like right now. shoulda bought it for xbox
mad.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by The Minister

peanut214 wrote:
Well I just completed the challange tower without skipping any missions. The best fighter to use for the end game (challenge 300 ) is scorpion.
pimp.gif

I did the opposite i skipped all of em
laugh.gif

I just had to complete all the missions. I wouldn't feel like a true MK head if I didn't
laugh.gif
  Even if the prize isn't all that great
mad.gif
grin.gif

i had like a million koins so i was like F it. im tired of beating the game on expert tho psn needs to go back up like right now. shoulda bought it for xbox
mad.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

PSN was down so I dekided to pikk up MK9 for PS3 and komplete all the khallenges and whatnot offline...I konkur...more addiktive than SFIV and MVC3...anyways there is a MK9 game save out someone uploaded that has everything unlokked if you want.

http://www.ps3news.com/PS...-dlc-klassic-characters/
damn, dude better be getting paid for that.
sick.gif

and i'm on like #230 on the challenge tower. didn't skip any challenge.
smokin.gif

i don't know how i'm almost done with the tower, though. either this game is really addicting and i didn't notice the hours i've put into it, or it really didn't take me that long at all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

PSN was down so I dekided to pikk up MK9 for PS3 and komplete all the khallenges and whatnot offline...I konkur...more addiktive than SFIV and MVC3...anyways there is a MK9 game save out someone uploaded that has everything unlokked if you want.

http://www.ps3news.com/PS...-dlc-klassic-characters/
damn, dude better be getting paid for that.
sick.gif

and i'm on like #230 on the challenge tower. didn't skip any challenge.
smokin.gif

i don't know how i'm almost done with the tower, though. either this game is really addicting and i didn't notice the hours i've put into it, or it really didn't take me that long at all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom