Originally Posted by ColdCity

straight cliffhangers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for real man as soon as the episode finishes im like 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
about the tournament for the PS3 owners, whats the date on that, is it still 5/01 cuz im hearing PSN might be down for about 14 more days.... dont know if you guys read the article about peoples cradit card and stuff might be compromised too..

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1164186p1.html

man i ordered a mod for my 360 so i can use a ps2 controller (the GOAT if you ask me) waiting on this thing has me laggen on getting adjusted to this game smh

man i ordered a mod for my 360 so i can use a ps2 controller (the GOAT if you ask me) waiting on this thing has me laggen on getting adjusted to this game smh

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ DLC characters in the near future are Scarlet and Kenshi.

Jason and Freddy Kruger are rumored to be DLC available around Halloween..

NRS really seems to be going all out with DLC for this game.
pimp.gif

Rain and Cyborg Smoke >>>>>>>> ANYONE ELSE

.....I just updated the PSN/XBL tags on pg1

THIS 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by toine2983

^ DLC characters in the near future are Scarlet and Kenshi.

Jason and Freddy Kruger are rumored to be DLC available around Halloween..

NRS really seems to be going all out with DLC for this game.
pimp.gif

Rain and Cyborg Smoke >>>>>>>> ANYONE ELSE

.....I just updated the PSN/XBL tags on pg1

THIS 
pimp.gif

This dude got a flawless on me with Smoke........ -_- I ONLY use Noob Saibot but he's at a bit of a disadvantage. His special moves & x-rays are great but his combos suck until you corner someone. I have the worst problems against raiden and smoke. They can do 10+ hit combos from anywhere.
laugh.gif
/rant

This dude got a flawless on me with Smoke........ -_- I ONLY use Noob Saibot but he's at a bit of a disadvantage. His special moves & x-rays are great but his combos suck until you corner someone. I have the worst problems against raiden and smoke. They can do 10+ hit combos from anywhere.
laugh.gif
/rant

Well I just completed the challange tower without skipping any missions. The best fighter to use for the end game (challenge 300 ) is scorpion.
pimp.gif

Well I just completed the challange tower without skipping any missions. The best fighter to use for the end game (challenge 300 ) is scorpion.
pimp.gif

Tryna get these Ermac combos down, think son will be my main
pimp.gif

Kabal's combos seem too hard to pull off. Stringin that spin is a ho.

Back
Top Bottom