The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GAME IS MAD ADDICTING ALREADY....... knew it would be.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did two chapters in story mode. Did up to 30 on the tower. and Beat the ladder of course. shao khan.... that guy.... kintaro is [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]found all 4 hidden treasures, unlocked a ton of fatalities and then needed to go to sleep. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]be back on it tonight. yes yes. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]noob + johnny cage. [/color]

sign me up for the xbox live tournament.
GT: astronout
if you see me online at all this week, it's my bro playing not me.

sign me up for the xbox live tournament.
GT: astronout
if you see me online at all this week, it's my bro playing not me.

dam yo im getting pissed at the MK series right when something is about to happen THE END like %%@ they are way too short..

dam yo im getting pissed at the MK series right when something is about to happen THE END like %%@ they are way too short..

i know this has probably been explained already..but how do i get the classic ninja costume for noob???

the one like scorpion and sub zero wears...

i know this has probably been explained already..but how do i get the classic ninja costume for noob???

Originally Posted by VA757VA

he has an alternate costume you can buy in the krypt, but i'm not sure if it's the ninja one. and his shadow noob costume is just a wish for now.
frown.gif
although, you do get to fight shadow noob on the game, so it might be available soon.
nerd.gif

parada45 wrote:
How do you beat the test your strength challenge with all the bricks?

you mean 'test your strike'? you have to keep the meter within the range of the markers that are on the meter for a couple of seconds. when the meter/bar turns green, you then press LT/RT (360) or R2/L2 (PS3)

Originally Posted by VA757VA

he has an alternate costume you can buy in the krypt, but i'm not sure if it's the ninja one. and his shadow noob costume is just a wish for now.
frown.gif
although, you do get to fight shadow noob on the game, so it might be available soon.
nerd.gif

parada45 wrote:
How do you beat the test your strength challenge with all the bricks?

you mean 'test your strike'? you have to keep the meter within the range of the markers that are on the meter for a couple of seconds. when the meter/bar turns green, you then press LT/RT (360) or R2/L2 (PS3)

MarcusKicks wrote:
First time using Smoke. Dude is something�
pimp.gif
Will try to master him.

I do the same combos homie. Smoke is a beast in this game. Its been a long time where I can pick up every character and just start going ham with em. I'm mastering every character in this mk and thats my ultimate goal
happy.gif

MarcusKicks wrote:
First time using Smoke. Dude is something�
pimp.gif
Will try to master him.

I do the same combos homie. Smoke is a beast in this game. Its been a long time where I can pick up every character and just start going ham with em. I'm mastering every character in this mk and thats my ultimate goal
happy.gif

finally started Ch. 16 .... cyber subzero is a beast i like him WAYYYYY more than regular subby

my fingers are hurting man
laugh.gif

finally started Ch. 16 .... cyber subzero is a beast i like him WAYYYYY more than regular subby

my fingers are hurting man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom