The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

^ DLC characters in the near future are Scarlet and Kenshi.

Jason and Freddy Kruger are rumored to be DLC available around Halloween..

NRS really seems to be going all out with DLC for this game.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by 2sappy

fighting all the dead warriors in the nether-realm with raiden is a @*&$%. 
mad.gif

j. punch, bp, fp, bp, qcf fp? to do that grab volt thing, rinse and repeat....that's actually how i wound up beating shao kahn too
and for liu kang, all i did was j. punch, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk.....such an odd combo that just keeps going 
tired.gif
Divine palms to shocking grab, gotcha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by 2sappy

fighting all the dead warriors in the nether-realm with raiden is a @*&$%. 
mad.gif

j. punch, bp, fp, bp, qcf fp? to do that grab volt thing, rinse and repeat....that's actually how i wound up beating shao kahn too
and for liu kang, all i did was j. punch, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk.....such an odd combo that just keeps going 
tired.gif
Divine palms to shocking grab, gotcha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

ne body else see female sub zero fighting kenshi on the far pit at night? her name was frost right?

along that same easter egg line, when (brother) sub-zero is freezing that ice in story mode, the next angle they show you can see that its Kratos in the ice. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

ne body else see female sub zero fighting kenshi on the far pit at night? her name was frost right?

along that same easter egg line, when (brother) sub-zero is freezing that ice in story mode, the next angle they show you can see that its Kratos in the ice. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Best Way To Defeat Shao Khan Is To Teleport To Get Behind Him, Upper Cut Him, Repeat Process Until You Get Your X-Ray, Land That And Repeat The Whole Process Again...
word. i ended up doing the same thing after the jump kick spam plan didn't work on my first try. i used a sweep instead of uppercut though.

finally went online too. the modes and stuff look cool, but it's really laggy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

Best Way To Defeat Shao Khan Is To Teleport To Get Behind Him, Upper Cut Him, Repeat Process Until You Get Your X-Ray, Land That And Repeat The Whole Process Again...
word. i ended up doing the same thing after the jump kick spam plan didn't work on my first try. i used a sweep instead of uppercut though.

finally went online too. the modes and stuff look cool, but it's really laggy.
ohwell.gif

FINALLY BEAT SHAO KAHN. @#$# was driving me insane. Took me at least an hour with Raiden.
There were so many points where I just wanted to quit, glad I didn't though. Feels good man, feels good. 

FINALLY BEAT SHAO KAHN. @#$# was driving me insane. Took me at least an hour with Raiden.
There were so many points where I just wanted to quit, glad I didn't though. Feels good man, feels good. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

Rain and Cyborg Smoke >>>>>>>> ANYONE ELSE

.....I just updated the PSN/XBL tags on pg1

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

Rain and Cyborg Smoke >>>>>>>> ANYONE ELSE

.....I just updated the PSN/XBL tags on pg1

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GAME IS MAD ADDICTING ALREADY....... knew it would be.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did two chapters in story mode. Did up to 30 on the tower. and Beat the ladder of course. shao khan.... that guy.... kintaro is [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]found all 4 hidden treasures, unlocked a ton of fatalities and then needed to go to sleep. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]be back on it tonight. yes yes. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]noob + johnny cage. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom