The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by 2sappy

fighting all the dead warriors in the nether-realm with raiden is a @*&$%. 
mad.gif

j. punch, bp, fp, bp, qcf fp? to do that grab volt thing, rinse and repeat....that's actually how i wound up beating shao kahn too
and for liu kang, all i did was j. punch, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk.....such an odd combo that just keeps going 
tired.gif

Add me to it... GT - THE Based G0d
Thats with a zero, yall can add me too on XBL.. If im playing with Sonya or Kano its not me playing its my GF:lol:

Add me to it... GT - THE Based G0d
Thats with a zero, yall can add me too on XBL.. If im playing with Sonya or Kano its not me playing its my GF:lol:

I need help on my PS3 keeps saying PSN is undergoing maintenance, anyone have remedy for this or did this ever happen to you? I cant sign in either. TY

I need help on my PS3 keeps saying PSN is undergoing maintenance, anyone have remedy for this or did this ever happen to you? I cant sign in either. TY

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

PSN has been down for the past few days....xbox ftw 
pimp.gif

PSN has been down for the past few days....xbox ftw 
pimp.gif

its been down for 5 days. just gotta wait it out.

its been down for 5 days. just gotta wait it out.

Finally Beat The Game... Challenge Tower Looks Time Consuming...
ohwell.gif

Best Way To Defeat Shao Khan Is To Teleport To Get Behind Him, Upper Cut Him, Repeat Process Until You Get Your X-Ray, Land That And Repeat The Whole Process Again... Looks Like It Will Be A 2nd Part....
pimp.gif

Any Word On Characters That Will Be Available To Download In The Future.?
nerd.gif

Finally Beat The Game... Challenge Tower Looks Time Consuming...
ohwell.gif

Best Way To Defeat Shao Khan Is To Teleport To Get Behind Him, Upper Cut Him, Repeat Process Until You Get Your X-Ray, Land That And Repeat The Whole Process Again... Looks Like It Will Be A 2nd Part....
pimp.gif

Any Word On Characters That Will Be Available To Download In The Future.?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom