The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by ColdCity

unlocked all the 2nd fatatilies & costumes thanks to that link
pimp.gif
.....but the sounds when your unlocking the stuff in the krpyt is sick/gross/nice
laugh.gif
...had my gf yelling at me CAN YOU PLEASE TURN THAT DOWN I JUST ATE & THAT SOUNDS REALLY REALLY NASTY...%&*(^$%^& is that your doing anyway......leaves room altogether
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.....edit #2 seed
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

unlocked all the 2nd fatatilies & costumes thanks to that link
pimp.gif
.....but the sounds when your unlocking the stuff in the krpyt is sick/gross/nice
laugh.gif
...had my gf yelling at me CAN YOU PLEASE TURN THAT DOWN I JUST ATE & THAT SOUNDS REALLY REALLY NASTY...%&*(^$%^& is that your doing anyway......leaves room altogether
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.....edit #2 seed
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Hell even a NT KotH would be live.

THIS
we should do a few of these when PSN gets back up to test out the network before the actual tourney...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Hell even a NT KotH would be live.

THIS
we should do a few of these when PSN gets back up to test out the network before the actual tourney...

laugh.gif
I guess I should figure out who I should main with. Just been going through the tower and playing with everyone.

I like Sindel, Jax, Smoke, Noob, Kitana, Scorpion (OD easy to use), and Kabal.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I guess I should figure out who I should main with. Just been going through the tower and playing with everyone.

I like Sindel, Jax, Smoke, Noob, Kitana, Scorpion (OD easy to use), and Kabal.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

fighting all the dead warriors in the nether-realm with raiden is a @*&$%. 
mad.gif

j. punch, bp, fp, bp, qcf fp? to do that grab volt thing, rinse and repeat....that's actually how i wound up beating shao kahn too
and for liu kang, all i did was j. punch, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk, fp, bp, bk.....such an odd combo that just keeps going 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom