The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Tryna get these Ermac combos down, think son will be my main
pimp.gif

Kabal's combos seem too hard to pull off. Stringin that spin is a ho.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

pimp.gif

Kabal is my main, the timing is the hard part with him. Once I launch a dude in the air you have to hit that tornado slam command really quick but it pays off damage wise

pimp.gif

Kabal is my main, the timing is the hard part with him. Once I launch a dude in the air you have to hit that tornado slam command really quick but it pays off damage wise

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dead Stokc wrote:

pimp.gif

I get that off easy, as well as an x-ray after a launch,
but combos like F3,2~spin are damn near impossible

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Dead Stokc wrote:

pimp.gif

I get that off easy, as well as an x-ray after a launch,
but combos like F3,2~spin are damn near impossible

Peanut, you'renot lying. Smoke is a beast. Im still finding it hard to time the smoke bomb though... but it pays big when done right.

Peanut, you'renot lying. Smoke is a beast. Im still finding it hard to time the smoke bomb though... but it pays big when done right.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Well I just completed the challange tower without skipping any missions. The best fighter to use for the end game (challenge 300 ) is scorpion.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
300 challenges?!?
these arent all that hard, but good lord, i just want something unlocked already...~!  that krypt @#^% is boring
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Well I just completed the challange tower without skipping any missions. The best fighter to use for the end game (challenge 300 ) is scorpion.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
300 challenges?!?
these arent all that hard, but good lord, i just want something unlocked already...~!  that krypt @#^% is boring
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

I did the opposite i skipped all of em
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

peanut214 wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I just had to complete all the missions. I wouldn't feel like a true MK head if I didn't
laugh.gif
  Even if the prize isn't all that great
mad.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

peanut214 wrote:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I just had to complete all the missions. I wouldn't feel like a true MK head if I didn't
laugh.gif
  Even if the prize isn't all that great
mad.gif
grin.gif

MarcusKicks wrote:
Peanut,�you're�not lying. Smoke is a beast. Im still finding it hard to time the smoke bomb though... but it pays big when done right.

Ive done a combo very similar to this one aswell. Its pretty tricky to pull off but it isn't really hard at all to do. Its all about timing. Just throw the smoke bomb before the opponents body hits the ground.

MarcusKicks wrote:
Peanut,�you're�not lying. Smoke is a beast. Im still finding it hard to time the smoke bomb though... but it pays big when done right.

Ive done a combo very similar to this one aswell. Its pretty tricky to pull off but it isn't really hard at all to do. Its all about timing. Just throw the smoke bomb before the opponents body hits the ground.

Back
Top Bottom