The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How's the demo? I just wanna know before I waste my time and hard drive space with it and find out it's not good.
Its worth it homie. Trust me. Its just like the old school mk 3 minus the run button
laugh.gif

took the word right out of my mouth i ran the demo for a hr & 1/2 the first night & now you can play your own music on the demo
sick.gif

It seems like this game is drawing a lot of inspiration from MK2-MK3 ULTIMATE... WHICH IS COOL, because I think those were the best

It seems like this game is drawing a lot of inspiration from MK2-MK3 ULTIMATE... WHICH IS COOL, because I think those were the best

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Where can i find all the moves at?

just start from the 1st page peanut has this thread on point every vid & pic possible is in here  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Where can i find all the moves at?

just start from the 1st page peanut has this thread on point every vid & pic possible is in here  
pimp.gif

Guess my question earlier didn't get posted, do you have to download the demo again to get the custom sounds?

Guess my question earlier didn't get posted, do you have to download the demo again to get the custom sounds?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

thats a good question? im on now & cant find it...i was just going off what i read
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

thats a good question? im on now & cant find it...i was just going off what i read
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man is this gonna be the best fighting game ever?
nerd.gif
Its going to be one of the best for sure. In my opinion this game already blew MvC3 out the water.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man is this gonna be the best fighting game ever?
nerd.gif
Its going to be one of the best for sure. In my opinion this game already blew MvC3 out the water.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom