The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I can't wait till this comes out. I'm trying not to look at anymore videos because I don't want to give anything else away. What's the official release date guys?

I can't wait till this comes out. I'm trying not to look at anymore videos because I don't want to give anything else away. What's the official release date guys?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

April 19th

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

April 19th

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by peanut214

All I need to see now is human smoke,quan chi,sheeva,and kintaro.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
nerd.gif
I thought we couldn't use him?

Yeah I think I heard that you can't play as the sub-bosses and of course the main boss Shao Kahn. Only sub-boss thats for sure going to be playable is Shang Tsung.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

All I need to see now is human smoke,quan chi,sheeva,and kintaro.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
nerd.gif
I thought we couldn't use him?

Yeah I think I heard that you can't play as the sub-bosses and of course the main boss Shao Kahn. Only sub-boss thats for sure going to be playable is Shang Tsung.

NetherRealm Studios has announced that the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat will take advantage of the now widely-used Custom Soundtrack feature! Gamers who want to play Mortal Kombat with their own playlists and pull off fatalities with their own background music can do so. Furthermore, this feature is now included in the PS3 demo, so you can get a taste of both the developer music and whatever you choose so that you can decide which you like better before the April 19th release.

No word yet on whether or not the XBOX360 version will receive the same feature, but we will update when that information becomes available.

pimp.gif

NetherRealm Studios has announced that the PS3 version of Mortal Kombat will take advantage of the now widely-used Custom Soundtrack feature! Gamers who want to play Mortal Kombat with their own playlists and pull off fatalities with their own background music can do so. Furthermore, this feature is now included in the PS3 demo, so you can get a taste of both the developer music and whatever you choose so that you can decide which you like better before the April 19th release.

No word yet on whether or not the XBOX360 version will receive the same feature, but we will update when that information becomes available.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

pimp.gif
f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How's the demo? I just wanna know before I waste my time and hard drive space with it and find out it's not good.
Its worth it homie. Trust me. Its just like the old school mk 3 minus the run button
laugh.gif

How's the demo? I just wanna know before I waste my time and hard drive space with it and find out it's not good.
Its worth it homie. Trust me. Its just like the old school mk 3 minus the run button
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I noticed fatalities are easier than i remembered...they use to be like ->-><-<- HP,LP, RN,BLK,BLK
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I noticed fatalities are easier than i remembered...they use to be like ->-><-<- HP,LP, RN,BLK,BLK
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

took the word right out of my mouth i ran the demo for a hr & 1/2 the first night & now you can play your own music on the demo
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom