The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

sick.gif
at Kabal skin looking like Freddy Krugers
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The video also reveals the soul chamber level and also this one which is unknown right now because of the fatality but you can see the dead bodies on the ground
pimp.gif

xwhat_stage.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lLzTsZrVFN.jpg

This game is gonna be amazing.

sick.gif
at Kabal skin looking like Freddy Krugers
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The video also reveals the soul chamber level and also this one which is unknown right now because of the fatality but you can see the dead bodies on the ground
pimp.gif

xwhat_stage.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lLzTsZrVFN.jpg

This game is gonna be amazing.

Finally they showed kabal which I'm glad they did. Looks like kabal is once again going to be my main like back in 1995 ...damn they really upgraded him this time. His skin looks scared up like it was meant to be. His fatality was tight
eek.gif
  His ground saw move is
sick.gif
  His web spin is
smokin.gif
 His x-ray was ridiculous
devil.gif
 He's for sure going to be top tier. Ohh that stage with all the dead bodies is probably the the " Flesh pits " stage.

Finally they showed kabal which I'm glad they did. Looks like kabal is once again going to be my main like back in 1995 ...damn they really upgraded him this time. His skin looks scared up like it was meant to be. His fatality was tight
eek.gif
  His ground saw move is
sick.gif
  His web spin is
smokin.gif
 His x-ray was ridiculous
devil.gif
 He's for sure going to be top tier. Ohh that stage with all the dead bodies is probably the the " Flesh pits " stage.

Here's some pictures of some arenas that I would like to see make a return in this new mortal kombat.

Palace Gates - Mortal Kombat 1 Arena

The Tomb - Mortal Kombat 2 Arena

The Portal - Mortal Kombat 2 Arena

The Bank - Mortal Kombat 3 Arena

Here's some pictures of some arenas that I would like to see make a return in this new mortal kombat.

Damn, if they would of atleast gave kabal some muscles.. he would of been FIYAA.. But Old Kabal > New Kabal

Damn, if they would of atleast gave kabal some muscles.. he would of been FIYAA.. But Old Kabal > New Kabal

I definitely play the demo for at least an hour trying to learn new combo to sync together...so far I like the characters in this order:

Johnny Cage>Scorpion>Milenna>Sub Zero

I definitely play the demo for at least an hour trying to learn new combo to sync together...so far I like the characters in this order:

Johnny Cage>Scorpion>Milenna>Sub Zero

Originally Posted by peanut214

Klassics
pimp.gif

Klassics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Hows he gonna have muscles when he's all burned up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Hows he gonna have muscles when he's all burned up
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Klassics
pimp.gif
i also liked the cemetary arena

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Klassics
pimp.gif
i also liked the cemetary arena

Back
Top Bottom