The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

If I have one gripe, based off the videos I hope the combos are nothing like Tekken 6 or Marvel vs. Capcom 3 because if you make one mistake the opponent will take like 70% of your life.

If I have one gripe, based off the videos I hope the combos are nothing like Tekken 6 or Marvel vs. Capcom 3 because if you make one mistake the opponent will take like 70% of your life.

Raiden 
pimp.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:
From what I heard they are tweaking and balancing the game so that we don't get those high percentage combos so easily. Like for instance check's youtube combo videos from the mk 9 demo. NRS are doing their best to assure that this game can be tournament worthy. I don't play at a high level but I am alil above average. I can main everyone in mortal kombat down to there combos , specials, and fatalties.
glasses.gif
 But for once I would like to see mortal kombat taken seriously from other gamers. Its time for mortal kombat to shine  !!!!!

IHeartBoost wrote:
From what I heard they are tweaking and balancing the game so that we don't get those high percentage combos so easily. Like for instance check's youtube combo videos from the mk 9 demo. NRS are doing their best to assure that this game can be tournament worthy. I don't play at a high level but I am alil above average. I can main everyone in mortal kombat down to there combos , specials, and fatalties.
glasses.gif
 But for once I would like to see mortal kombat taken seriously from other gamers. Its time for mortal kombat to shine  !!!!!

Originally Posted by peanut214

DC5 06 wrote:
Does the Kollector's Edition come with the classic costumes for Scorpion,Sub-Zero and Reptile?

Naw homie. You can get the classic costumes by pre-ordering from these selected stores.....

Gamestop : mortal kombat 1 scorpion
Bestbuy : mortal kombat 1 sub zero
Amazon .com : mortal kombat 1 reptile
Wal-mart : umk3 mileena
Blu Ray mortal kombat movie : umk3 jade

All these classic costumes will be avaliable thru DLC aswell.

fam at gamestop told me i get scorpion & ermac when i pre-ordered my kollectors ed??

DC5 06 wrote:
Does the Kollector's Edition come with the classic costumes for Scorpion,Sub-Zero and Reptile?

Naw homie. You can get the classic costumes by pre-ordering from these selected stores.....

fam at gamestop told me i get scorpion & ermac when i pre-ordered my kollectors ed??

Originally Posted by ColdCity

DC5 06 wrote:

Yeah I forgot about ermac's mortal kombat 1 costume aswell. Anyone who orders the kollecters or tournament edition gets the ermac classic skin. I was hoping for his UMK3 costume
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

DC5 06 wrote:

Yeah I forgot about ermac's mortal kombat 1 costume aswell. Anyone who orders the kollecters or tournament edition gets the ermac classic skin. I was hoping for his UMK3 costume
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

definitely potential for one touch deaths
laugh.gif
. thankfully there's a combo breaker system in this game. it's meter based so it's looking like you either save meter to deal damage or save meter to escape damage.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

definitely potential for one touch deaths
laugh.gif
. thankfully there's a combo breaker system in this game. it's meter based so it's looking like you either save meter to deal damage or save meter to escape damage.

Back
Top Bottom