The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

The Portal - Mortal Kombat 2 Arena

The Bank - Mortal Kombat 3 Arena
This 2 
pimp.gif

Why is the Mortal Kombat Demo not yet in the PSN store for HK region. Ive been looking for it since the 15th 
frown.gif

The Portal - Mortal Kombat 2 Arena

The Bank - Mortal Kombat 3 Arena
This 2 
pimp.gif

Why is the Mortal Kombat Demo not yet in the PSN store for HK region. Ive been looking for it since the 15th 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Damn, if they would of atleast gave kabal some muscles.. he would of been FIYAA.. But Old Kabal > New Kabal

Hows he gonna have muscles when he's all burned up
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Him and Noob are my favorite looking characters can't wait to tag them up and take them online.

Having a 360 ftl though , not only does the d-pad suck all you guys play on PS3 but i think the game will look better on 360 though.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Damn, if they would of atleast gave kabal some muscles.. he would of been FIYAA.. But Old Kabal > New Kabal

Hows he gonna have muscles when he's all burned up
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Him and Noob are my favorite looking characters can't wait to tag them up and take them online.

Having a 360 ftl though , not only does the d-pad suck all you guys play on PS3 but i think the game will look better on 360 though.

dang if i would've known that, i would've pre ordered at best buy and not at gamestop. oh well... at least im getting the bookends, so that is something to look forward to...

dang if i would've known that, i would've pre ordered at best buy and not at gamestop. oh well... at least im getting the bookends, so that is something to look forward to...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Just realized i downloaded the demo like 3 weeks ago.
I haven't gone through this thread but the demo shows the "Test your might" mini games
pimp.gif

I haven't been a fan of the new MK's but this one is just like the classics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Just realized i downloaded the demo like 3 weeks ago.
I haven't gone through this thread but the demo shows the "Test your might" mini games
pimp.gif

I haven't been a fan of the new MK's but this one is just like the classics
pimp.gif

Finally got my PS3 and downloaded the demo
eek.gif
. Can't decide which place to preorder from though
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif
laugh.gif

doesnt really matter. cause like peanut said.. all the other costumes will be available for DLC sooner or later..

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

eek.gif
laugh.gif

doesnt really matter. cause like peanut said.. all the other costumes will be available for DLC sooner or later..

Back
Top Bottom