The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I already have some deep combos going with Johnny Cage
pimp.gif

Half of the fun is going to be trying out all of the characters

I already have some deep combos going with Johnny Cage
pimp.gif

Half of the fun is going to be trying out all of the characters

MvC3 is trash got bored with it a week after i copped , for the amount of content it offered it shouldve been $50 non-existent story mode and sub par online play gimme a break. How can you not include a spectator mode ? 
30t6p3b.gif

Joint was a gimmicky title straight up nothing like MvC 2

MvC3 is trash got bored with it a week after i copped , for the amount of content it offered it shouldve been $50 non-existent story mode and sub par online play gimme a break. How can you not include a spectator mode ? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

30t6p3b.gif

They knew it was going to sell off hype alone SMH

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How's the demo? I just wanna know before I waste my time and hard drive space with it and find out it's not good.
Its worth it homie. Trust me. Its just like the old school mk 3 minus the run button
laugh.gif

I noticed fatalities are easier than i remembered...they use to be like ->-><-<- HP,LP, RN,BLK,BLK
laugh.gif

This is so appreciated.
pimp.gif

I use to suck so bad at doing the fatalities in previous MK games, especially the ones from sweep distance.
laugh.gif

I've done all the fatalities with all the fighters in the demo. Feels Good Man.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think in the full version it even shows you where you have to be in order to pull off fatalities, at least I remember reading that.

I'm sure peanut can verify this, btw great job keeping the thread updated.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

How's the demo? I just wanna know before I waste my time and hard drive space with it and find out it's not good.
Its worth it homie. Trust me. Its just like the old school mk 3 minus the run button
laugh.gif

I noticed fatalities are easier than i remembered...they use to be like ->-><-<- HP,LP, RN,BLK,BLK
laugh.gif

This is so appreciated.
pimp.gif

I use to suck so bad at doing the fatalities in previous MK games, especially the ones from sweep distance.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think in the full version it even shows you where you have to be in order to pull off fatalities, at least I remember reading that.

30t6p3b.gif

10 years of hype down the drain.
laugh.gif
 Only 8 stages are available and the roster is boring
eyes.gif
. I havent played MvC3 in like 10 days. Only fighting game I still play is Super Street Fighter 4
pimp.gif
 Then again Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter were the the only fighting games I use to play back in da 90's.   

30t6p3b.gif

10 years of hype down the drain.
laugh.gif
 Only 8 stages are available and the roster is boring
eyes.gif
. I havent played MvC3 in like 10 days. Only fighting game I still play is Super Street Fighter 4
pimp.gif
 Then again Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter were the the only fighting games I use to play back in da 90's.   

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly joint seemed like a rush job , how you gonna rush a game when the one released before it was on the Dreamcast ? They had more than a DECADE to make that game amazing and they failed miserably.

30t6p3b.gif

Exactly joint seemed like a rush job , how you gonna rush a game when the one released before it was on the Dreamcast ? They had more than a DECADE to make that game amazing and they failed miserably.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is so appreciated.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Their going to include a fatality training mode that will show you how to preform em at the right distance and everything. Yea man I try to keep this thread updated with as much info I can find.   

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is so appreciated.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Their going to include a fatality training mode that will show you how to preform em at the right distance and everything. Yea man I try to keep this thread updated with as much info I can find.   

30t6p3b.gif

and that roster was terrible 
the disappointment on my homie face when he unlocked everybody was sad

and that DLC crap is just another way to get cash

im pretty sure that they had a good roster of characters down the road but that too much of a wait 

30t6p3b.gif

and that roster was terrible 
the disappointment on my homie face when he unlocked everybody was sad

and that DLC crap is just another way to get cash

im pretty sure that they had a good roster of characters down the road but that too much of a wait 

30t6p3b.gif
at us buying fighting games in 2011 without a variety of modes, an engaging story mode, and online play essentials like spectator mode. Game was stale man

Kabals burnt skin > MvC3

Back
Top Bottom