The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

30t6p3b.gif
at us buying fighting games in 2011 without a variety of modes, an engaging story mode, and online play essentials like spectator mode. Game was stale man

Kabals burnt skin > MvC3

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

30t6p3b.gif
at us buying fighting games in 2011 without a variety of modes, an engaging story mode, and online play essentials like spectator mode. Game was stale man

Kabals burnt skin > MvC3

I agree
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Kabals burnt skin > MvC3

I agree
laugh.gif

Burnt skin FTW !!!!

Kabal without his mask
nerd.gif

Stryker and Kabal are going to be one of my main tag teams in MK9
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Burnt skin FTW !!!!

Kabal without his mask
nerd.gif

Stryker and Kabal are going to be one of my main tag teams in MK9
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Darren Shahlavhi features in the lastest photographic first-look from the upcoming live-action Mortal Kombat series. The English actor; notable for his villainous role as a British boxer "Twister" Milos in Ip Man 2; stars opposite Jeri Ryan and Michael Jai White as the subject of their pursuit, Kano.

Kano is traditionally a ranking member of the Black Dragon clan, whose past fatal clashes with members of the Special Forces has earned him a vendetta from Sonya Blade, who seeks reprisal for the murder of her partner. Feuding with Jax along the way after the first game tournament, Kano has been a stalwart of the video game series, using his cunning and skills with weapons to bargain his way into roles with the likes of Shao Kahn. Kano famously took on an Australian bent, inspired by the performance of another Englishman, 1995's cinematic Kano, Trevor Goddard.

I can't wait for this mortal kombat series
smokin.gif

Darren Shahlavhi features in the lastest photographic first-look from the upcoming live-action Mortal Kombat series. The English actor; notable for his villainous role as a British boxer "Twister" Milos in Ip Man 2; stars opposite Jeri Ryan and Michael Jai White as the subject of their pursuit, Kano.

Kano is traditionally a ranking member of the Black Dragon clan, whose past fatal clashes with members of the Special Forces has earned him a vendetta from Sonya Blade, who seeks reprisal for the murder of her partner. Feuding with Jax along the way after the first game tournament, Kano has been a stalwart of the video game series, using his cunning and skills with weapons to bargain his way into roles with the likes of Shao Kahn. Kano famously took on an Australian bent, inspired by the performance of another Englishman, 1995's cinematic Kano, Trevor Goddard.

I can't wait for this mortal kombat series
smokin.gif

Not that it really matters... but anyone know why the name spelling of "Raiden" or "Rayden" differs in the games? A story behind that, or just a screw up by creators? 

Not that it really matters... but anyone know why the name spelling of "Raiden" or "Rayden" differs in the games? A story behind that, or just a screw up by creators? 

After seeing a few of the preview videos in here, I went to go download the demo. 360 FTL 
frown.gif
. Anyone knows when is it coming out?

After seeing a few of the preview videos in here, I went to go download the demo. 360 FTL 
frown.gif
. Anyone knows when is it coming out?

Originally Posted by peanut214

MvC3 is trash got bored with it a week after i copped , for the amount of content it offered it shouldve been $50 non-existent story mode and sub par online play gimme a break. How can you not include a spectator mode ? 
30t6p3b.gif

Joint was a gimmicky title straight up nothing like MvC 2

10 years of hype down the drain.
laugh.gif
 Only 8 stages are available and the roster is boring
eyes.gif
. I havent played MvC3 in like 10 days. Only fighting game I still play is Super Street Fighter 4
pimp.gif
 Then again Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter were the the only fighting games I use to play back in da 90's.   
oh yeah the 90s arcade days/  damnnn I remember Killer Instinct / Primal Rage were 
pimp.gif

MvC3 is trash got bored with it a week after i copped , for the amount of content it offered it shouldve been $50 non-existent story mode and sub par online play gimme a break. How can you not include a spectator mode ? 
30t6p3b.gif

Joint was a gimmicky title straight up nothing like MvC 2

10 years of hype down the drain.
laugh.gif
 Only 8 stages are available and the roster is boring
eyes.gif
. I havent played MvC3 in like 10 days. Only fighting game I still play is Super Street Fighter 4
pimp.gif
 Then again Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter were the the only fighting games I use to play back in da 90's.   
oh yeah the 90s arcade days/  damnnn I remember Killer Instinct / Primal Rage were 
pimp.gif

AirNoel2345 wrote:
It was because of some game called fatal fury. They had a character named raiden too. They only did it so that people didn't get confused with the raiden from the fatal fury video game. At the end of the day the original raiden is from "MORTAL KOMBAT'
laugh.gif

AirNoel2345 wrote:
It was because of some game called fatal fury. They had a character named raiden too. They only did it so that people didn't get confused with the raiden from the fatal fury video game. At the end of the day the original raiden is from "MORTAL KOMBAT'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I noticed fatalities are easier than i remembered...they use to be like ->-><-<- HP,LP, RN,BLK,BLK
laugh.gif

This is so appreciated.
pimp.gif

I use to suck so bad at doing the fatalities in previous MK games, especially the ones from sweep distance.
laugh.gif

I've done all the fatalities with all the fighters in the demo. Feels Good Man.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think in the full version it even shows you where you have to be in order to pull off fatalities, at least I remember reading that.

I'm sure peanut can verify this, btw great job keeping the thread updated.
Their going to include a fatality training mode that will show you how to preform em at the right distance and everything. Yea man I try to keep this thread updated with as much info I can find.   

How do you do the one at the Forest? I put the imput in by the trees and they never do it....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I noticed fatalities are easier than i remembered...they use to be like ->-><-<- HP,LP, RN,BLK,BLK
laugh.gif

This is so appreciated.
pimp.gif

I use to suck so bad at doing the fatalities in previous MK games, especially the ones from sweep distance.
laugh.gif

I've done all the fatalities with all the fighters in the demo. Feels Good Man.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I think in the full version it even shows you where you have to be in order to pull off fatalities, at least I remember reading that.

I'm sure peanut can verify this, btw great job keeping the thread updated.
Their going to include a fatality training mode that will show you how to preform em at the right distance and everything. Yea man I try to keep this thread updated with as much info I can find.   

How do you do the one at the Forest? I put the imput in by the trees and they never do it....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom