The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by bC

I play with Shang tsang (sp?) and I hardly ever run into anyone using him. I was surprised when Tom Brady said he was the second best character in the game. I really enjoy playing with him but his wakeup is poo.

dont like shang tsung, he's too slow in my mind. but his soul steal and then xray, is almost 50%...oh well... still dont like him
Him being slow is his biggest weakness but it's the tradeoff you get when you can perform 40% combos midscreen like it's nothing.  If he had a good wakeup he would be the best character in this game. His learning curve makes him rare to see online too I guess.

Kung Lao is still one of the best chars but IMO but Reptile + Cage > Lao. Especially reptile SMH.

If anyone is up for some good games against a decent Shang add me. GT= ConPHIdential

Placed 2nd in the recently held tournament here. Were still trying to grow the MK community here in the Philippines. I believe this was the 1st ever MK9 tournament held, there were 14 participants.

1 Chronocaster (Kabal)
2 Marcus (Kung Lao)
3 Deadharlequinn (Johnny Cage)
4 Insane (Scorpion)
5 Migosan (Sektor)
5 Matt (Cyrax)
7 Retic (Reptile)
7 Juneau (Sub-Zero)
9 Andoru (Sub-Zero/Ermac)
9 BJ (Jax/Baraka)
9 Carlos (Kitana)
9 BM (Quan Chi)
13 Photon (Kitana)
13 Jotetels (Ermac)

Will try to post videos of the semis, grand finals and the best game of the tournament.

Placed 2nd in the recently held tournament here. Were still trying to grow the MK community here in the Philippines. I believe this was the 1st ever MK9 tournament held, there were 14 participants.

1 Chronocaster (Kabal)
2 Marcus (Kung Lao)
4 Insane (Scorpion)
5 Migosan (Sektor)
5 Matt (Cyrax)
7 Retic (Reptile)
7 Juneau (Sub-Zero)
9 BJ (Jax/Baraka)
9 Carlos (Kitana)
9 BM (Quan Chi)
13 Photon (Kitana)
13 Jotetels (Ermac)

Will try to post videos of the semis, grand finals and the best game of the tournament.

That sword fatality tho??? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

1 Chronocaster (Kabal)
2 Marcus (Kung Lao)
4 Insane (Scorpion)
5 Migosan (Sektor)
5 Matt (Cyrax)
7 Retic (Reptile)
7 Juneau (Sub-Zero)
9 BJ (Jax/Baraka)
9 Carlos (Kitana)
9 BM (Quan Chi)
13 Photon (Kitana)
13 Jotetels (Ermac)

Thats wuz up homie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

1 Chronocaster (Kabal)
2 Marcus (Kung Lao)
4 Insane (Scorpion)
5 Migosan (Sektor)
5 Matt (Cyrax)
7 Retic (Reptile)
7 Juneau (Sub-Zero)
9 BJ (Jax/Baraka)
9 Carlos (Kitana)
9 BM (Quan Chi)
13 Photon (Kitana)
13 Jotetels (Ermac)

Thats wuz up homie
pimp.gif

Thanks homie.
This was the grand finals match between me and  
pimp.gif
chronocaster (Kabal). Got my behind kicked. 
frown.gif

Thanks homie.
This was the grand finals match between me and  
pimp.gif
chronocaster (Kabal). Got my behind kicked. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom