The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Take out the force push and slam opportunities from Ermac and he becomes completely defenseless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

!*%$ i just fought this Johnny Cage player and lost 0/5. I swear it was like i never played this game before how bad i got owned. I mean i havent played in a couple days but my god. And i consider myself one of the few GOOD players in this game. I checked dudes record after the game(i dont wait for the records to load when im challenged, i immediately accept) and it was like 2200/25 no joke
I couldnt play the same after losing to this dude. I ended up losing like 2 games to a dude who did nothing but uppercuts and jump kick into air throw with Scorpion, he literally did this the whole game and i couldnt stop him. So sad smh. Then i ended up playing a 2 tag matches against a dude who picked Scorpion and Smoke. All he did was mash teleport and 1 button combos. I won both matches but barely. The fact that i was actually having a hard time against this simple %*$ strategy had me tripping.

Between this and the madness of SSFIV AE imma have to take a break from videogames for a while, i cant deal

!*%$ i just fought this Johnny Cage player and lost 0/5. I swear it was like i never played this game before how bad i got owned. I mean i havent played in a couple days but my god. And i consider myself one of the few GOOD players in this game. I checked dudes record after the game(i dont wait for the records to load when im challenged, i immediately accept) and it was like 2200/25 no joke
I couldnt play the same after losing to this dude. I ended up losing like 2 games to a dude who did nothing but uppercuts and jump kick into air throw with Scorpion, he literally did this the whole game and i couldnt stop him. So sad smh. Then i ended up playing a 2 tag matches against a dude who picked Scorpion and Smoke. All he did was mash teleport and 1 button combos. I won both matches but barely. The fact that i was actually having a hard time against this simple %*$ strategy had me tripping.

Between this and the madness of SSFIV AE imma have to take a break from videogames for a while, i cant deal

Sheeva may be low tier, but i'm getting better and better with her.. Beat quite a few players with good records with her.

Sheeva may be low tier, but i'm getting better and better with her.. Beat quite a few players with good records with her.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Dude, it totally throws you off
laugh.gif
. I was playing this dude that had Sub Zero who had NO skill at all. All he was doing was that triangle X4 combo abd the ice slide and grab and i couldnt stop him. Beat me like 4 times i was HEATED. NO SKILL AT ALL. That combo is unblockable in crouch block but when i woyld stand and block he would do the ice slide and dasssss it! Man i was heated
laugh.gif

Dude, it totally throws you off
laugh.gif
. I was playing this dude that had Sub Zero who had NO skill at all. All he was doing was that triangle X4 combo abd the ice slide and grab and i couldnt stop him. Beat me like 4 times i was HEATED. NO SKILL AT ALL. That combo is unblockable in crouch block but when i woyld stand and block he would do the ice slide and dasssss it! Man i was heated
laugh.gif

Thats a high level player for sure.

Thats a high level player for sure.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Thats a high level player for sure. You proably fought R.E.L. He's a high level johnny cage player and hes on xbox. His gamer tag is Beefy Geese.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Thats a high level player for sure. You proably fought R.E.L. He's a high level johnny cage player and hes on xbox. His gamer tag is Beefy Geese.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom