The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

MarcusKicks wrote:
Thanks homie.
This was the grand finals match between me and �
pimp.gif
chronocaster (Kabal). Got my behind kicked.�
frown.gif

Hey atleast you put up a good fight. Say I've been trying for the longest to pull off that combo you do with kung lao in minute mark 2:17-2:23. I can't never complete that combo
mad.gif

MarcusKicks wrote:
Thanks homie.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Hey atleast you put up a good fight. Say I've been trying for the longest to pull off that combo you do with kung lao in minute mark 2:17-2:23. I can't never complete that combo
mad.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

MarcusKicks wrote:
Thanks homie.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

mad.gif
��
Thanks homie! 
The last string of the combo is tricky IMO. What I do is I dash in after that EX Hat... then 1 dash 1 dash 241+3 then keep on pressing 2 like theres no tomorrow hahaha. 

Originally Posted by peanut214

MarcusKicks wrote:
Thanks homie.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

mad.gif
��
Thanks homie! 
The last string of the combo is tricky IMO. What I do is I dash in after that EX Hat... then 1 dash 1 dash 241+3 then keep on pressing 2 like theres no tomorrow hahaha. 

There's a MK tourney on sunday at the convention center here in LA. I might sign up but in case I don't, I'll make sure to get some videos of some of the fights. 
smokin.gif

There's a MK tourney on sunday at the convention center here in LA. I might sign up but in case I don't, I'll make sure to get some videos of some of the fights. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Ermac is so cheap
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 if you learn how to block properly though, Ermac is hella easy to beat. Punishable as hell
QFT. I have NO problem fighting Ermacs now. They are hella predictable. Its funny when i see somebody rush to pick Ermac like its gonna be an easy victory then get thrashed

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Ermac is so cheap
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 if you learn how to block properly though, Ermac is hella easy to beat. Punishable as hell
QFT. I have NO problem fighting Ermacs now. They are hella predictable. Its funny when i see somebody rush to pick Ermac like its gonna be an easy victory then get thrashed

Take out the force push and slam opportunities from Ermac and he becomes completely defenseless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom