The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Havent been really reading any updates but, are the skarlet dlc and compatibility patch already available on PSN?

Originally Posted by yallayalla

PSN: yallayalla_

MK anyone?
I added you earlier. Will do some fights fo sho homie !
pimp.gif

as much as i love this game, the balance of it is not good at all. cause you'll never see people play as kratos, or stryker, or noob. most of it is always the same characters, kung lao, scorpion, smoke, sub zero etc. they really need to fix that.

as much as i love this game, the balance of it is not good at all. cause you'll never see people play as kratos, or stryker, or noob. most of it is always the same characters, kung lao, scorpion, smoke, sub zero etc. they really need to fix that.

TheGoldenChild wrote:

The balance of this game is really good. All those patches we have been getting for this game has been balancing the game very well. Some characters even got buffs ( jax, nightwolf, sheeva ). Have you watched the tournament videos that I just posted ? A sektor player won the tournament. Now thats impressive. Also krayzie bone used a variety of fighters such as jade, jax, sonya and nightwolf which is rare in mk tournaments. Nightwolf is heavily slept on but he's a beast and high tier for sure. Best believe that homie. This game is still new to alot of people. Give it some time and you will see a large variety of different characters in tournaments. Also kratos is banned in tournaments so don't expect people to fight with him. And I think I only seen a scorpion player in like one tournament if I can recall. No one really plays with him but there's a cat by the name emperor infusion which is my PSN friend thats a beast with scorpion. He's tight with check ( high level mk player ) and he's from da bronx.

TheGoldenChild wrote:

The balance of this game is really good. All those patches we have been getting for this game has been balancing the game very well. Some characters even got buffs ( jax, nightwolf, sheeva ). Have you watched the tournament videos that I just posted ? A sektor player won the tournament. Now thats impressive. Also krayzie bone used a variety of fighters such as jade, jax, sonya and nightwolf which is rare in mk tournaments. Nightwolf is heavily slept on but he's a beast and high tier for sure. Best believe that homie. This game is still new to alot of people. Give it some time and you will see a large variety of different characters in tournaments. Also kratos is banned in tournaments so don't expect people to fight with him. And I think I only seen a scorpion player in like one tournament if I can recall. No one really plays with him but there's a cat by the name emperor infusion which is my PSN friend thats a beast with scorpion. He's tight with check ( high level mk player ) and he's from da bronx.

Honestly some characters are far too good IMO; Kung Lao (that damn spin move), Kano (I used him but then I realized how ridiculously good his upball is), Raiden (Why don't half of my moves work when he come back from this teleport?
laugh.gif
Also he has no recovery time on his kick combo you know the one that everyone spams.. Oh and lets not forget Sub-Zero and his ice cloning but that just depends on what character you use.

Aside from that its pretty balanced some characters really do need improvements though.

Honestly some characters are far too good IMO; Kung Lao (that damn spin move), Kano (I used him but then I realized how ridiculously good his upball is), Raiden (Why don't half of my moves work when he come back from this teleport?
laugh.gif
Also he has no recovery time on his kick combo you know the one that everyone spams.. Oh and lets not forget Sub-Zero and his ice cloning but that just depends on what character you use.

Aside from that its pretty balanced some characters really do need improvements though.

Back
Top Bottom