The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Rain and Kenshi looks
pimp.gif

Noob and Smoke with the MK2 ninja outfits?
pimp.gif

Now all I need is UMK3 ninja outfits then I'm good
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

I bought the season pass thing and I don't have Skarlett 
indifferent.gif
It says it comes with her, and when I goto the DLC menu it asks me to use 1200 points to get Skarlett

Damn , that sounds like a $#@!#% up glitch
30t6p3b.gif

can't get a refund ?
I got it fixed, had to goto the marketplace and re-download. A lot of ppl on the xbox forums had this happen also
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

I bought the season pass thing and I don't have Skarlett 
indifferent.gif
It says it comes with her, and when I goto the DLC menu it asks me to use 1200 points to get Skarlett

Damn , that sounds like a $#@!#% up glitch
30t6p3b.gif

can't get a refund ?
I got it fixed, had to goto the marketplace and re-download. A lot of ppl on the xbox forums had this happen also
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

I just purchased skarlet and shes a very fast paced fighter. I'm going to team her up with mileena when it comes down to tag team fights.
pimp.gif

...... And I can't wait for rain and kenshi. I also hope that we can also get some mk2 skins for sub-zero, reptile, ermac and scorpion. They might aswell just give us some UMK3 ninja costumes while there at it too.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
they need to release subzero's mk3 outfit.. not sure how the dlc will be, anyone have problems finding games? cause since the last download, it has gone downhill. always gamesession no longer available or desynchronizing, or something that will kill the match

Originally Posted by peanut214

I just purchased skarlet and shes a very fast paced fighter. I'm going to team her up with mileena when it comes down to tag team fights.
pimp.gif

...... And I can't wait for rain and kenshi. I also hope that we can also get some mk2 skins for sub-zero, reptile, ermac and scorpion. They might aswell just give us some UMK3 ninja costumes while there at it too.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif
they need to release subzero's mk3 outfit.. not sure how the dlc will be, anyone have problems finding games? cause since the last download, it has gone downhill. always gamesession no longer available or desynchronizing, or something that will kill the match

These notes were taken from devildigimon's Mortal Kombat 9 stream as a member of the MK team was reportedly sharing the notes and what exactly is changing/improving in the "Hotfix" 2. Here is the list that Zebster was able to recover from the stream.

"All this info is straight from Paulo Garcia when he was hanging out in devildigimon/digimondro's stream
upball should have 2 more startup and 6 more recovery frames and quanchi should get out of runes faster
kl teleport inf is gone in it also
runes are totally safe but way safer than before
and on rune hits its close to nuetral
Should be easier to end juggles with rune now.
cannot cancel b+3,1+2 into trance anymore, it links instead.

Skarlet's back throw will be fixed in a few days if nothing else comes up, as well as a couple of other skarlet related things.""

These notes were taken from devildigimon's Mortal Kombat 9 stream as a member of the MK team was reportedly sharing the notes and what exactly is changing/improving in the "Hotfix" 2. Here is the list that Zebster was able to recover from the stream.

"All this info is straight from Paulo Garcia when he was hanging out in devildigimon/digimondro's stream
upball should have 2 more startup and 6 more recovery frames and quanchi should get out of runes faster
kl teleport inf is gone in it also
runes are totally safe but way safer than before
and on rune hits its close to nuetral
Should be easier to end juggles with rune now.
cannot cancel b+3,1+2 into trance anymore, it links instead.

Skarlet's back throw will be fixed in a few days if nothing else comes up, as well as a couple of other skarlet related things.""

Havent been really reading any updates but, are the skarlet dlc and compatibility patch already available on PSN?

Back
Top Bottom