The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I heard that the online matches are laggy... good thing I have brothers to play with while PSN is down lol.. recorded some fights too, will try to upload some. And I think those parry glitches are banned in tournaments.

I heard that the online matches are laggy... good thing I have brothers to play with while PSN is down lol.. recorded some fights too, will try to upload some. And I think those parry glitches are banned in tournaments.

I could land 11 hit combos without x-ray with Quan Chi on the regular now. Prolly Maining him with Nightwolf second.

However, ONLINE I can't combo for shhh They just don't connect with how bad the netcode is right now. 1 out of every 30 games is completely lag free.

Patch should be up soon though...

I could land 11 hit combos without x-ray with Quan Chi on the regular now. Prolly Maining him with Nightwolf second.

However, ONLINE I can't combo for shhh They just don't connect with how bad the netcode is right now. 1 out of every 30 games is completely lag free.

Patch should be up soon though...

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Yea man go ahead and upload some fights. Im finna do the same too.
glasses.gif
 I got some fights uploaded on my youtube page from MKA in my PS2 days lol heres the link www.youtube.com/user/peanut214

...... Also my lil brother did some matches on MKA aswell. He goes by snake so watch out for him

glasses.gif
 I got some fights uploaded on my youtube page from MKA in my PS2 days lol heres the link www.youtube.com/user/peanut214

...... Also my lil brother did some matches on MKA aswell. He goes by snake so watch out for him

Originally Posted by peanut214

glasses.gif
 I got some fights uploaded on my youtube page fromMKA in my PS2 days lol heres the link www.youtube.com/user/peanut214

...... Also my lil brother did some matches onMKA aswell. He goes by snake so watch out for him
Nice. Added you up in youtube man.
Me (Sub-zero) vs my brother (Scorpion)

Originally Posted by peanut214

glasses.gif
 I got some fights uploaded on my youtube page fromMKA in my PS2 days lol heres the link www.youtube.com/user/peanut214

...... Also my lil brother did some matches onMKA aswell. He goes by snake so watch out for him
Nice. Added you up in youtube man.
Me (Sub-zero) vs my brother (Scorpion)

Back
Top Bottom