The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Kitana 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Now that I'm back home and finally playing MK's single player modes, some of these CPU's are *++%$@# cheap sons of $+%@%+@.

Now that I'm back home and finally playing MK's single player modes, some of these CPU's are *++%$@# cheap sons of $+%@%+@.

I was thinking that while we wait for PSN to get back on that we should go ahead and start the tournament for Xbox 360 users. Maybe somebody can start a new thread to organize the tournament. All the tags are listed in on the 1st page both PSN and Xbox 360.

..... I just sent a message to IHeartboost to start a new thread
nerd.gif

I was thinking that while we wait for PSN to get back on that we should go ahead and start the tournament for Xbox 360 users. Maybe somebody can start a new thread to organize the tournament. All the tags are listed in on the 1st page both PSN and Xbox 360.

..... I just sent a message to IHeartboost to start a new thread
nerd.gif

127 games = 100 wins 27 loses
pimp.gif

i should have less losses though, most of them were from getting caught in bs spamming.

This game is easy mode compared to SSFIV, its like 90% of the people online didnt even bother going into practice mode and learning combos, its kinda sad. I guess that alot of people who have this game never played a fighting game at a competitive level before and dont know the basics.

127 games = 100 wins 27 loses
pimp.gif

i should have less losses though, most of them were from getting caught in bs spamming.

This game is easy mode compared to SSFIV, its like 90% of the people online didnt even bother going into practice mode and learning combos, its kinda sad. I guess that alot of people who have this game never played a fighting game at a competitive level before and dont know the basics.

Back
Top Bottom