The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I have an HD PVR, so once the PS3 gets back online I can record PS3 matches.
pimp.gif

say how much does a HD PVR go for ?
nerd.gif
 Also what kind of brand is it ?

say how much does a HD PVR go for ?
nerd.gif
 Also what kind of brand is it ?

Mine is a Hauppauge! HD PVR.

Ran me $240 CAD last summer, but the model I bought has come down in price maybe $40-50.

hauppauge-hd-pvr.jpg

hauppauge-hd-pvr-300x160.jpg

Ran me $240 CAD last summer, but the model I bought has come down in price maybe $40-50.

hauppauge-hd-pvr.jpg

hauppauge-hd-pvr.jpg

Already homie ! Ima have to cop one 
devil.gif

hauppauge-hd-pvr.jpg

Already homie ! Ima have to cop one 
devil.gif

I was just chuckling to myself the whole time watching some of those videos...

2 things i noticed/realized.

1. As much as I wanted to main Noob I just can't see it. Competitively he just doesn't have the moveset to make it imo.

2. All those guys look mad uncomfortable/nerdy. Don't get me wrong, I'm mad nerdy as well but it seemed like a few of those guys haven't left the house since MK dropped.

1. As much as I wanted to main Noob I just can't see it. Competitively he just doesn't have the moveset to make it imo.

2. All those guys look mad uncomfortable/nerdy. Don't get me wrong, I'm mad nerdy as well but it seemed like a few of those guys haven't left the house since MK dropped.

Originally Posted by xtianp

laugh.gif

...... Yea noob saibot isnt really all that great but he is really cheap though.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

...... Yea noob saibot isnt really all that great but he is really cheap though.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Foreal though...lacking the social interaction of a instore tournament. Half of them looked uncomfortable to be sitting that close to another human being.

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Foreal though...lacking the social interaction of a instore tournament. Half of them looked uncomfortable to be sitting that close to another human being.

Noob is my main...my online record is about even tho...trying to master kUNG Lao as we speak...

how do i get in this tourney tho?? i didnt see a thread...

Noob is my main...my online record is about even tho...trying to master kUNG Lao as we speak...

how do i get in this tourney tho?? i didnt see a thread...

Less than a month after the highly publicized release of Mortal Kombat, a game rebirthing the Mortal Kombat series, Netherrealm Studios has released information regarding a new port of several classic games. Three games have been announced for this collection, which will feature online play, leaderboards and achievements. The port is promised to be arcade-perfect and is brought to you by Other Ocean Interactive, the same company responsible for porting 2007's Ultimate Mortal Kombat.

Below is the official press release:
Burbank, Calif. – May 12, 2011 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection for PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network, Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Arcade for the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. For the first time ever, the original Mortal Kombat arcade trilogy - Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - have been brought together into a single collection which will be available for download in late summer 2011.

“We are very excited to finally have the first three Mortal Kombat games available in one download package for long-time and new fans to play,â€

Back
Top Bottom