The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

The Minister wrote:
throwback mk 3 costumes
eek.gif

I am so aggravated! Every single time I climb the ladder and get to Shao Kahn, my game freezes! I have beat him only once after getting to him at least 2 dozen times. I read that this is quite common :-/

I am so aggravated! Every single time I climb the ladder and get to Shao Kahn, my game freezes! I have beat him only once after getting to him at least 2 dozen times. I read that this is quite common :-/

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Try to delete your save data file.. I was experiencing freezes at the title screen while its loading too, I just deleted the existing save data file then it never froze again. Youll lose all your saved progress though

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Try to delete your save data file.. I was experiencing freezes at the title screen while its loading too, I just deleted the existing save data file then it never froze again. Youll lose all your saved progress though

There's now a unlimited x-ray glitch with Johnny Cage. 
mad.gif
Some dude just hit me with 2 x-rays in a row when I was about to beat him

mad.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

mad.gif
Ohh yea I heard about that glitch. Just throw a projectile when they do it. Hopefully NRS releases a patch to fix this glitch.

Back
Top Bottom