The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Smoke 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Scorpion is cheap as hell (no pun) , dude is the Shoa Kahn of regular characters

Thats true most people just back into a corner and use crouch+block+hellfire to win a match.

Scorpion is cheap as hell (no pun) , dude is the Shoa Kahn of regular characters

Thats true most people just back into a corner and use crouch+block+hellfire to win a match.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by The Minister

dude said in the description they patched it
i believe dude said this happen during his first sit down with the game, and yes it was patched
cuz i installed the patch and this happened to...i also installed the game to help with loading times, so maybe that's an issue?....hmmmmm

It happened to me once aswell. I was facing shang tsung and he morphed into stryker. Well after beating shang tsung stryker's baton was floating in mid air
grin.gif
 I dunno man hopefully those glitches can be patched. Other than that its all good. Also kitana's alternate >>>> primary. Her animation isnt to good on her primary outfit. Her alternate is alot better because her hair is tied.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

dude said in the description they patched it
i believe dude said this happen during his first sit down with the game, and yes it was patched
cuz i installed the patch and this happened to...i also installed the game to help with loading times, so maybe that's an issue?....hmmmmm

It happened to me once aswell. I was facing shang tsung and he morphed into stryker. Well after beating shang tsung stryker's baton was floating in mid air
grin.gif
 I dunno man hopefully those glitches can be patched. Other than that its all good. Also kitana's alternate >>>> primary. Her animation isnt to good on her primary outfit. Her alternate is alot better because her hair is tied.
happy.gif

For anyone that picked up the official guide, does it show advanced combos?  Maybe long combos? 

Ive been trying to find some good ones, best I can do so far is a 10 hit w/ a x-ray.

For anyone that picked up the official guide, does it show advanced combos?  Maybe long combos? 

Ive been trying to find some good ones, best I can do so far is a 10 hit w/ a x-ray.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

is psn down for you guys?

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

it's always down bro PSN $#@!$% sucks balls man
mad.gif

Its literally never down. 
laugh.gif

Ever since i got a PS3 (Last month) its been down 4 times whether its because those hacker dudes or because of Sony it's really annoying

Ermac's second fatality
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Ever since i got a PS3 (Last month) its been down 4 times whether its because those hacker dudes or because of Sony it's really annoying

Ermac's second fatality
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I beat Shao Kahn in 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Just pick raiden and hit down back X over and over, when you get a special bar use it with the special and you WILL win

I beat Shao Kahn in 5 minutes
laugh.gif

Just pick raiden and hit down back X over and over, when you get a special bar use it with the special and you WILL win

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

This. Its reliable but since Sony's case with the hacker, Anonymous took it upon themselves to bring down the network.

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

This. Its reliable but since Sony's case with the hacker, Anonymous took it upon themselves to bring down the network.

i got the game yesterday and played the story mode up until i got to shao khan with liu kang, he beat me twice and i just said F it ill get back to it tonight. i know that's only the first battle against shao khan if im not mistaken though.

i got the game yesterday and played the story mode up until i got to shao khan with liu kang, he beat me twice and i just said F it ill get back to it tonight. i know that's only the first battle against shao khan if im not mistaken though.

Back
Top Bottom