The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Just had to cheese my way to beat Shao Khan, reminded me of old times 
laugh.gif

I finally got through story mode today....

This game is amazing!

Playing with the arcade stick brings me back to my childhood spending all those quarters at the arcades...

and getting that feeling you get when youre so close to beating shao kahn hoping you don't die.

Gotta love it!

I finally got through story mode today....

This game is amazing!

Playing with the arcade stick brings me back to my childhood spending all those quarters at the arcades...

and getting that feeling you get when youre so close to beating shao kahn hoping you don't die.

Gotta love it!

I was 8-3 online using Stryker and had a high build of confidence until I ran into a dude named Genshi who used Smoke and flawless victory'd me in all the rounds in 2 matches. Dude was toooo nice with the combos.

I was 8-3 online using Stryker and had a high build of confidence until I ran into a dude named Genshi who used Smoke and flawless victory'd me in all the rounds in 2 matches. Dude was toooo nice with the combos.

good looks NT finally beat shao kahn
pimp.gif

and 1-0 against NT members
smokin.gif

anyone down trying to get my next win
xbox

edgarFLY23

good looks NT finally beat shao kahn
pimp.gif

and 1-0 against NT members
smokin.gif

anyone down trying to get my next win
xbox

edgarFLY23

Yea, King Riece, what Rell said, its usually never down. This deal with ANON has really thrown  loop into the network.

Yea, King Riece, what Rell said, its usually never down. This deal with ANON has really thrown  loop into the network.

I would have posted pictures earlier but I had to watch the mavericks game. They did JKidd dirty on his last play in the 4th quarter but its all good though
grin.gif

I would have posted pictures earlier but I had to watch the mavericks game. They did JKidd dirty on his last play in the 4th quarter but its all good though
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom