The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Good looks on the pics peanut.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Has the Kollector's Guide been useful for you?

toine2983 wrote:

I skimmed thru it a lil bit today. Ima have to look thru it thoroughly for sure.
nerd.gif
 Im finna study that book
laugh.gif

toine2983 wrote:

I skimmed thru it a lil bit today. Ima have to look thru it thoroughly for sure.
nerd.gif
 Im finna study that book
laugh.gif

iHust1e wrote:
Originally Posted by peanut214
Yea I'm surprised that Shang Tsung has no Soul Steal related fatality.. They just had to throw that clown joint in there
laugh.gif

Yea I know homie. They should of made that clown fatality a hidden one and they should have gave us the soul steal�fatality instead. Maybe were gonna get it thru DLC
nerd.gif
....... wishful thinking on my part
laugh.gif

iHust1e wrote:
Yea I'm surprised that Shang Tsung has no Soul Steal related fatality.. They just had to throw that clown joint in there
laugh.gif

Yea I know homie. They should of made that clown fatality a hidden one and they should have gave us the soul steal�fatality instead. Maybe were gonna get it thru DLC
nerd.gif
....... wishful thinking on my part
laugh.gif

IgnantBliss wrote:
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Scorpion is cheap as hell (no pun) , dude is the Shoa Kahn of regular characters

Word...thats the only dude people is using online...

Thats nothing new to me
laugh.gif
 Its been like that since 2004 when Mortal Kombat first went online with Mortal Kombat Deception.

IgnantBliss wrote:

Scorpion is cheap as hell (no pun) , dude is the Shoa Kahn of regular characters

Thats nothing new to me
laugh.gif
 Its been like that since 2004 when Mortal Kombat first went online with Mortal Kombat Deception.

IgnantBliss wrote:

Thats nothing new to me
laugh.gif

I mean I don't have a problem with it if they actually doing %+@% other then throwing a chain at you the whole fight or doing the fire %+@%........I ain't saying that people gotta be a expert with ANYBODY not just Scorpion because the game just came out but the cheesing is so corny...make me not wanna play online.

IgnantBliss wrote:

Thats nothing new to me
laugh.gif

I mean I don't have a problem with it if they actually doing %+@% other then throwing a chain at you the whole fight or doing the fire %+@%........I ain't saying that people gotta be a expert with ANYBODY not just Scorpion because the game just came out but the cheesing is so corny...make me not wanna play online.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

IgnantBliss wrote:

Thats nothing new to me
laugh.gif

Yea I know what you mean.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

IgnantBliss wrote:

Thats nothing new to me
laugh.gif

Yea I know what you mean.

SMH @ this long %!! boring "story"... How many times do I have to fight the same 3 %%+@*% over and over again...

SMH @ this long %!! boring "story"... How many times do I have to fight the same 3 %%+@*% over and over again...

Back
Top Bottom