The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

PSN May Be Down For "A Full Day Or Two"
Written Thursday, April 21, 2011 by Richard Walker

Now this isn't the kind of thing you want to hear with the Easter holidays looming large on the horizon, and a few days of pure unadulterated gaming beckon. Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network may be out of action for a day or two, meaning that you'll have to keep your gameplay offline until further notice.

So, what's the deal? Apparently, there has been a network outage, and Sony is beavering away on trying to figure out what's going on before fixing the problem and getting everything back to normal

Patrick Seybold, Senior Director of Corporate Communications & Social Media posted an explanation on the PlayStation Blog: "While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can."

So, keep an eye on the PlayStation Blog for information on further developments.

Now this isn't the kind of thing you want to hear with the Easter holidays looming large on the horizon, and a few days of pure unadulterated gaming beckon. Sony has announced that the PlayStation Network may be out of action for a day or two, meaning that you'll have to keep your gameplay offline until further notice.

So, what's the deal? Apparently, there has been a network outage, and Sony is beavering away on trying to figure out what's going on before fixing the problem and getting everything back to normal

Patrick Seybold, Senior Director of Corporate Communications & Social Media posted an explanation on the PlayStation Blog: "While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can."

So, keep an eye on the PlayStation Blog for information on further developments.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Nightwolf's alternate. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just playing off of story mode, I'm thinking I wanna main one of the following Noob, Nightwolf, Kabal, or Stryker.

laugh.gif
nightwolf alt is fire but I prefer the normal costume though

Just got done with Strikers Chapter in Story mode... Can't wait to continue with Kabal tonight!!

This game is awesome!!!

Originally Posted by xtianp

Nightwolf's alternate. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just playing off of story mode, I'm thinking I wanna main one of the following Noob, Nightwolf, Kabal, or Stryker.

laugh.gif
nightwolf alt is fire but I prefer the normal costume though

Just got done with Strikers Chapter in Story mode... Can't wait to continue with Kabal tonight!!

This game is awesome!!!

I'm at Jade's story. When I start playing, I might go with Scorpion or Smoke. Both seem kinda cheap though as I got a double flawless with Smoke and it was my first time using him. And I'm a DEMON with Scorpion...

I'm at Jade's story. When I start playing, I might go with Scorpion or Smoke. Both seem kinda cheap though as I got a double flawless with Smoke and it was my first time using him. And I'm a DEMON with Scorpion...

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

no big deal i didnt plan on getting online till next month anyway.....the lag on RD morning made my decision for me

no big deal i didnt plan on getting online till next month anyway.....the lag on RD morning made my decision for me

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Jae oh en. Did you customize your SF stick and try a couple ranked games? For some reason the controls reset to default when I play ranked sometimes. Looked like a fool.
laugh.gif
I finally had enough and now I'm learning the default controls.
right now my controls look like 
FP - BP - block

FK - BK - stance change

haven't tried ranked yet, still getting my confidence up in training mode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Jae oh en. Did you customize your SF stick and try a couple ranked games? For some reason the controls reset to default when I play ranked sometimes. Looked like a fool.
laugh.gif
I finally had enough and now I'm learning the default controls.
right now my controls look like 
FP - BP - block

FK - BK - stance change

haven't tried ranked yet, still getting my confidence up in training mode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

is this happening to anybody else's game too? happened exactly here last night, and has caused some very
roll.gif
and�
indifferent.gif
�moments (notably girls having really weird breast/mileena being bald)
no way i'm the only person here who has this issue?!?!? applies to the xbox 360 too

is this happening to anybody else's game too? happened exactly here last night, and has caused some very
roll.gif
and�
indifferent.gif
�moments (notably girls having really weird breast/mileena being bald)
no way i'm the only person here who has this issue?!?!? applies to the xbox 360 too

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by The Minister

is psn down for you guys?

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

it's always down bro PSN $#@!$% sucks balls man
mad.gif

more time to practice with your character... who are all of you playing with... im playing with noob... he got some sick moves
I've had the most fun playing with Noob, Smoke, and Sub Zero.  For the female I'll go with Kitana

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

is psn down for you guys?

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

it's always down bro PSN $#@!$% sucks balls man
mad.gif

more time to practice with your character... who are all of you playing with... im playing with noob... he got some sick moves
I've had the most fun playing with Noob, Smoke, and Sub Zero.  For the female I'll go with Kitana

dude said in the description they patched it
i believe dude said this happen during his first sit down with the game, and yes it was patched
cuz i installed the patch and this happened to...i also installed the game to help with loading times, so maybe that's an issue?....hmmmmm

i believe dude said this happen during his first sit down with the game, and yes it was patched
cuz i installed the patch and this happened to...i also installed the game to help with loading times, so maybe that's an issue?....hmmmmm

cuz i installed the patch and this happened too...i also installed the game to help with loading times, so maybe that's an issue?....hmmmmm

cuz i installed the patch and this happened too...i also installed the game to help with loading times, so maybe that's an issue?....hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom