The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

FINALLY beat that punk. sheesh...what'd you guys do after you beat story mode? I'm thinking maybe start on arcade tower or challenge tower.

FINALLY beat that punk. sheesh...what'd you guys do after you beat story mode? I'm thinking maybe start on arcade tower or challenge tower.

First time I've ever used Stryker and he's surprisingly pretty good.  I need to get some sleep and am pretty excited to be able to use Cyber Sub-Zero later.  And yeah, low fireballs + distance = easy win vs. Shao Kahn

First time I've ever used Stryker and he's surprisingly pretty good.  I need to get some sleep and am pretty excited to be able to use Cyber Sub-Zero later.  And yeah, low fireballs + distance = easy win vs. Shao Kahn

Just finished beating the story mode,

To beat him is simple, raiden is faster...shao khan is slightly slower....

you can not fight him face to face....

so simply jump behind him and hit him with two quick punches or one kick, soon as he turns to you...

jump over him again and repeat...

be very patient though, the time will end like at 37-40 seconds and he's gone for the knockout.

Remember don't fight him face to face, you gotta woop his behind from the back ! Game gets a strong 9.5

Just finished beating the story mode,

To beat him is simple, raiden is faster...shao khan is slightly slower....

you can not fight him face to face....

so simply jump behind him and hit him with two quick punches or one kick, soon as he turns to you...

jump over him again and repeat...

be very patient though, the time will end like at 37-40 seconds and he's gone for the knockout.

Remember don't fight him face to face, you gotta woop his behind from the back ! Game gets a strong 9.5

I about 50 percent done with krypt
eek.gif

I was going around the edges Krypt yesterday and I decided to quit out of it. while the screen was fading out I noticed that on the wall in front of me said SEC 1 and I could buy it. i quickly rushed back in and went to that wall again but it was gone. Has anyone else ran into this? or was it just me? 
nerd.gif

I was going around the edges Krypt yesterday and I decided to quit out of it. while the screen was fading out I noticed that on the wall in front of me said SEC 1 and I could buy it. i quickly rushed back in and went to that wall again but it was gone. Has anyone else ran into this? or was it just me? 
nerd.gif

^yeah. there's 4 secret spots you can get in the krypt. the link in the post above yours says where they are. they're marked with the green bugs on the floor. you gotta just let the camera stay on it for a second and then it'll ask you if you want to buy it.

^yeah. there's 4 secret spots you can get in the krypt. the link in the post above yours says where they are. they're marked with the green bugs on the floor. you gotta just let the camera stay on it for a second and then it'll ask you if you want to buy it.

Got to Stryker's chapter last night. Hopefully I can knock the remanding chapters of the story mode out tonight. My left thumb hates me 
laugh.gif

Got to Stryker's chapter last night. Hopefully I can knock the remanding chapters of the story mode out tonight. My left thumb hates me 
laugh.gif

yeahhhh spent a couple hours on that Shao Khan fight..

you won't take his meter all the way down, you'll just have to make sure you have more health to win because of the timer.

tips to beat him:

-jump away as far back as possible, he will start throwing those arrow things so just start jumping or ducking to dodge
-watch him though because he will occasionally throw a hammer
-when he throws a hammer, teleport quickly before the hammer reaches you, you will then be behind him, uppercut should work.
-repeat process.

-when your jumping back he'll charge at you a few times and back you in a corner, always teleport once he's about to perform a move so you can get out of the corner and dodge.
-never do the uppercut when he's throwing the arrow because he will counter when you try to teleport + uppercut, only do it when he's using the hammer.
-always dodge the xray by jumping back because it will take most of your health

yeahhhh spent a couple hours on that Shao Khan fight..

you won't take his meter all the way down, you'll just have to make sure you have more health to win because of the timer.

tips to beat him:

-jump away as far back as possible, he will start throwing those arrow things so just start jumping or ducking to dodge
-watch him though because he will occasionally throw a hammer
-when he throws a hammer, teleport quickly before the hammer reaches you, you will then be behind him, uppercut should work.
-repeat process.

-when your jumping back he'll charge at you a few times and back you in a corner, always teleport once he's about to perform a move so you can get out of the corner and dodge.
-never do the uppercut when he's throwing the arrow because he will counter when you try to teleport + uppercut, only do it when he's using the hammer.
-always dodge the xray by jumping back because it will take most of your health

Jae oh en. Did you customize your SF stick and try a couple ranked games? For some reason the controls reset to default when I play ranked sometimes. Looked like a fool.
laugh.gif
I finally had enough and now I'm learning the default controls.

Jae oh en. Did you customize your SF stick and try a couple ranked games? For some reason the controls reset to default when I play ranked sometimes. Looked like a fool.
laugh.gif
I finally had enough and now I'm learning the default controls.

Son it took me 20 minutes to beat Shao Kahn with Liu. I was getting PISSED so I just kept hitting him with the low fireball and the fire bicycle kick when he taunted. %^$@ that damn Hammer throw though.

Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom