The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

My online record would be MUCH better if they weren't any lag. Hard as hell to time moves with lag all over the damn place. I'm not touching Ranked until the lag is fixed. 
Originally Posted by Regal Black

How do you guys feel about Reptile? I kinda like him. He's a lot of fun to play with
Trash.

My online record would be MUCH better if they weren't any lag. Hard as hell to time moves with lag all over the damn place. I'm not touching Ranked until the lag is fixed. 
Originally Posted by Regal Black

How do you guys feel about Reptile? I kinda like him. He's a lot of fun to play with
Trash.

reptile is okay. def easy to get the other person in the air with him. kabal is a beast. scorpion seems to easiest to play with

up to challenge 47 so far. alot of fun. any of you far?

reptile is okay. def easy to get the other person in the air with him. kabal is a beast. scorpion seems to easiest to play with

I'm having problems with the Kombat Pass, when I click on Redeem Kombat Pass it say that "the attempt to automatically add funds to your wallet has failed". Then it goes on to say that No Kombat Pass found. I haven't entered the code yet, but it says that i have to download it into the system. Can anyone help me out on this?

I'm having problems with the Kombat Pass, when I click on Redeem Kombat Pass it say that "the attempt to automatically add funds to your wallet has failed". Then it goes on to say that No Kombat Pass found. I haven't entered the code yet, but it says that i have to download it into the system. Can anyone help me out on this?

I have an extra retro Jade code.  Willing to trade it for an Ermac, Scorpion, or Sub-Zero code! PM me

I have an extra retro Jade code.  Willing to trade it for an Ermac, Scorpion, or Sub-Zero code! PM me

Copped this afternoon and I've been playing story mode all day (flipping back and forth between the Playoffs) and it's pretty dope. Gonna try to finish the story mode and hop in to the tower or play some online games.

Anyone down to get a few games on Live add a homie.

I was super frustrated playing Liu Kang in the first chapter he came up in. Ugh...

I wanna main a few guys but it seems like it's gonna be the 2-4 top tiers online the whole time. I wanna use Smoke, Noob, or Nightwolf.

Copped this afternoon and I've been playing story mode all day (flipping back and forth between the Playoffs) and it's pretty dope. Gonna try to finish the story mode and hop in to the tower or play some online games.

Anyone down to get a few games on Live add a homie.

I was super frustrated playing Liu Kang in the first chapter he came up in. Ugh...

I wanna main a few guys but it seems like it's gonna be the 2-4 top tiers online the whole time. I wanna use Smoke, Noob, or Nightwolf.

Shao Kahn. The confidence killer.
laugh.gif
it's become laughable how many times I've tried to beat him in the final.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by DubA169

Back
Top Bottom