The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Regal Black

How do you guys feel about Reptile? I kinda like him. He's a lot of fun to play with

I havent played with him yet but he seems to be a unique fighter for sure. Hes gonna be a mid to high tier for sure.

Originally Posted by Hop

So I just beat story mode after nearly breaking my goddamn controller so I thought I make a like of reasons why I HATE Shao Kahn. (Feel free to add to it.)
1. If you move to far away from him he starts spamming that javelin move.

2.That random invulnerability crap. (All bosses have it but it felt cheap with Kahn)

3.That goddamn hammer throw that takes away 20 damage and stuns you. (He can also spam this. Got hit 4 times in a row
mad.gif
.) 

4.His X-Ray does 70+ damage and is nearly unavoidable.

5.And the fact that he mocks you the entire time you fight him. I was taking the mess personal
30t6p3b.gif

You aint lying homie. Shao Kahn in the last chapter is a pain in da A % ^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

So I just beat story mode after nearly breaking my goddamn controller so I thought I make a like of reasons why I HATE Shao Kahn. (Feel free to add to it.)
1. If you move to far away from him he starts spamming that javelin move.

2.That random invulnerability crap. (All bosses have it but it felt cheap with Kahn)

3.That goddamn hammer throw that takes away 20 damage and stuns you. (He can also spam this. Got hit 4 times in a row
mad.gif
.) 

4.His X-Ray does 70+ damage and is nearly unavoidable.

5.And the fact that he mocks you the entire time you fight him. I was taking the mess personal
30t6p3b.gif

You aint lying homie. Shao Kahn in the last chapter is a pain in da A % ^
laugh.gif

Well I completed story mode last night and it took me about 6 hours
laugh.gif
 Right now im finna go ahead start the challenge tower. Wish me luck
happy.gif

..... Hopefully NRS gives a patch to fix the lag that goes on online because it sucks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
happy.gif

..... Hopefully NRS gives a patch to fix the lag that goes on online because it sucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
6 hours?!?  Damn, I just started using Kitana in story mode.  I guess I'm gonna have a loooooong weekend ahead of me

laugh.gif
happy.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
6 hours?!?  Damn, I just started using Kitana in story mode.  I guess I'm gonna have a loooooong weekend ahead of me

Is there any strategy against guys who back into a corner, duck down and hold block when they start losing in online matches. That mess makes the matches drag on forever....

I'm not having any problems with lag outside of the king of the hill mode when more than 4 players are in a room.

Is there any strategy against guys who back into a corner, duck down and hold block when they start losing in online matches. That mess makes the matches drag on forever....

I'm not having any problems with lag outside of the king of the hill mode when more than 4 players are in a room.

yeah ive haven't had very many good connection with randoms in this game. i suck balls too. i can do a bunch of combos but i don't know +$!+ about the mechanics of the game. to used to street fighter.

yeah ive haven't had very many good connection with randoms in this game. i suck balls too. i can do a bunch of combos but i don't know +$!+ about the mechanics of the game. to used to street fighter.

Originally Posted by The Minister

Say didn't we do some match ups earlier today. You're pretty good homie. Once you left I took that ni99a's crown 
happy.gif
Owned him twice in a row
laugh.gif
 All he would choose was kung lao. My liu kang and sub-zero beat him. I love the mechanics in this game.

...... I also received my Kollector's edition strategy guide and it looks like a mortal kombat bible. I'll  post some pics tomorrow.
smokin.gif

Say didn't we do some match ups earlier today. You're pretty good homie. Once you left I took that ni99a's crown 
happy.gif
Owned him twice in a row
laugh.gif
 All he would choose was kung lao. My liu kang and sub-zero beat him. I love the mechanics in this game.

...... I also received my Kollector's edition strategy guide and it looks like a mortal kombat bible. I'll  post some pics tomorrow.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

Scorpion's Demon Fire
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

Scorpion's Demon Fire
devil.gif

OMG Kintoro is a beast, mad hard to beat him
IMO Johnny Cage is one of the best characters in the game, its just that he ain't powerful enough to do severe damage, unless u consistent with his combos

OMG Kintoro is a beast, mad hard to beat him
IMO Johnny Cage is one of the best characters in the game, its just that he ain't powerful enough to do severe damage, unless u consistent with his combos

happy.gif
Owned him twice in a row
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

thanks man but its like i beat some dude who was 85-5 then i lose to some dude 3-10 or something. its frustrating as hell.

happy.gif
Owned him twice in a row
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

thanks man but its like i beat some dude who was 85-5 then i lose to some dude 3-10 or something. its frustrating as hell.

Based on the last few pages I see why NRS didn't make Shao Kahn a playable character.
laugh.gif

I know I'll be right there with y'all when I finally get the game.

Peanut I copped the Kollector's Guide too.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to play the game or use the guide until next week so I'll be looking forward to those pics.

Based on the last few pages I see why NRS didn't make Shao Kahn a playable character.
laugh.gif

I know I'll be right there with y'all when I finally get the game.

Peanut I copped the Kollector's Guide too.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to play the game or use the guide until next week so I'll be looking forward to those pics.

Back
Top Bottom