how do i play online when the code that came with the box doesnt work
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Shao Kahn. The confidence killer.
laugh.gif
it's become laughable how many times I've tried to beat him in the final.
I got to the point where I didn't care how I did it, so the only moves I did to defeat him was teleport and uppercut. Nothing else. I didn't care if it was the cheapest thing ever lol

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Shao Kahn. The confidence killer.
laugh.gif
it's become laughable how many times I've tried to beat him in the final.
I got to the point where I didn't care how I did it, so the only moves I did to defeat him was teleport and uppercut. Nothing else. I didn't care if it was the cheapest thing ever lol

^ I finally beat him 10 min ago.With a little luck and timing my teleports just right.. So many matches I had him with a pinch if health and he would charge at me three times in a row. NEVER doing that again. Story was dope though.

^ I finally beat him 10 min ago.With a little luck and timing my teleports just right.. So many matches I had him with a pinch if health and he would charge at me three times in a row. NEVER doing that again. Story was dope though.

dam havent been able to play online yet and i really dnt want to 'till i get a new controller. the one im currently using both R2 & L2 are busted , sometimes i dnt even press them and in the middle of a combo my character will either start blocking or switching stance it annoying as hell and trows me off.

dam havent been able to play online yet and i really dnt want to 'till i get a new controller. the one im currently using both R2 & L2 are busted , sometimes i dnt even press them and in the middle of a combo my character will either start blocking or switching stance it annoying as hell and trows me off.

Originally Posted by yallayalla

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Than you have to purchase one for $10. That sucks though, sorry to hear that man.

Originally Posted by yallayalla

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Than you have to purchase one for $10. That sucks though, sorry to hear that man.

WTH is people talking about Shao Khan?

I beat him on my 3rd try.

All I did was stay back
shoot fireballs while he taunts
when he throws the javelin i just duck
laugh.gif

repeat till time runs out

if you have xray, when he throws the javelin, jump over it and do xray hes open for a good second

i'm on chapter 12 now...i hope this the Shao everyone is talking about
laugh.gif

All I did was stay back
laugh.gif

if you have xray, when he throws the javelin, jump over it and do xray hes open for a good second

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

All I did was stay back
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I came in here with the same mentality after fighting him that time..
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

Now that I'm at the one everyone's talking about I see the light.
eek.gif

Dude is mad cheezy and it doesn't help I'm using a character I'm not very good with. I beat him the first round and he won the next. Figured I'd cheeze him but he hit me with his x-ray and I turned off my damn box. LOL. Thing does like 53%.
sick.gif

I really like that the story mode forces you to use a good amount of the characters from the game even though I was pretty frustrated at times.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

All I did was stay back
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I came in here with the same mentality after fighting him that time..
grin.gif
embarassed.gif

Now that I'm at the one everyone's talking about I see the light.
eek.gif

Dude is mad cheezy and it doesn't help I'm using a character I'm not very good with. I beat him the first round and he won the next. Figured I'd cheeze him but he hit me with his x-ray and I turned off my damn box. LOL. Thing does like 53%.
sick.gif

I really like that the story mode forces you to use a good amount of the characters from the game even though I was pretty frustrated at times.

Back
Top Bottom