The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Son it took me 20 minutes to beat Shao Kahn with Liu. I was getting PISSED so I just kept hitting him with the low fireball and the fire bicycle kick when he taunted. %^$@ that damn Hammer throw though.

Yes, I'm mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by The Minister

is psn down for you guys?

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

it's always down bro PSN $#@!$% sucks balls man
mad.gif

more time to practice with your character... who are all of you playing with... im playing with noob... he got some sick moves

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

more time to practice with your character... who are all of you playing with... im playing with noob... he got some sick moves

is this happening to anybody else's game too? happened exactly here last night, and has caused some very
roll.gif
and 
indifferent.gif
moments (notably girls having really weird breast/mileena being bald)

is this happening to anybody else's game too? happened exactly here last night, and has caused some very
roll.gif
and 
indifferent.gif
moments (notably girls having really weird breast/mileena being bald)

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Nightwolf and Sektor
devil.gif
...as of right now

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Nightwolf and Sektor
devil.gif
...as of right now

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Kabal or Stryker & Sonya or Sindel for tag team & Kabal or Stryker for straight up 1v1

Yes SMFHH
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Kabal or Stryker & Sonya or Sindel for tag team & Kabal or Stryker for straight up 1v1

are there any unblockables in the game? cause it does say it in practice mode... noob's black hole and teleport seem to be unblockable, once you land the black hole, you have to time it, for the teleport to be unblockable.. i think... not sure if it is, anyone know?

are there any unblockables in the game? cause it does say it in practice mode... noob's black hole and teleport seem to be unblockable, once you land the black hole, you have to time it, for the teleport to be unblockable.. i think... not sure if it is, anyone know?

Nightwolf's alternate. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just playing off of story mode, I'm thinking I wanna main one of the following Noob, Nightwolf, Kabal, or Stryker.

Nightwolf's alternate. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Just playing off of story mode, I'm thinking I wanna main one of the following Noob, Nightwolf, Kabal, or Stryker.

Back
Top Bottom