The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

So I just beat story mode after nearly breaking my goddamn controller so I thought I make a like of reasons why I HATE Shao Kahn. (Feel free to add to it.)
1. If you move to far away from him he starts spamming that javelin move.

2.That random invulnerability crap. (All bosses have it but it felt cheap with Kahn)

3.That goddamn hammer throw that takes away 20 damage and stuns you. (He can also spam this. Got hit 4 times in a row
mad.gif
.) 

4.His X-Ray does 70+ damage and is nearly unavoidable.

5.And the fact that he mocks you the entire time you fight him. I was taking the mess personal
30t6p3b.gif

So I just beat story mode after nearly breaking my goddamn controller so I thought I make a like of reasons why I HATE Shao Kahn. (Feel free to add to it.)
1. If you move to far away from him he starts spamming that javelin move.

2.That random invulnerability crap. (All bosses have it but it felt cheap with Kahn)

3.That goddamn hammer throw that takes away 20 damage and stuns you. (He can also spam this. Got hit 4 times in a row
mad.gif
.) 

4.His X-Ray does 70+ damage and is nearly unavoidable.

5.And the fact that he mocks you the entire time you fight him. I was taking the mess personal
30t6p3b.gif

Wow did this happen to anybody else...I was in the crypt then ll of a sudden creature popped on the screen
eek.gif
. I almost peed myself
laugh.gif

Wow did this happen to anybody else...I was in the crypt then ll of a sudden creature popped on the screen
eek.gif
. I almost peed myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

eek.gif
. I almost peed myself
laugh.gif
hahaha yeah i wasn't expecting that. i was playing late at night with the lights off and that scared the %+++ out of me lol

Originally Posted by Hop

eek.gif
. I almost peed myself
laugh.gif
hahaha yeah i wasn't expecting that. i was playing late at night with the lights off and that scared the %+++ out of me lol

^yeah happened to me too, creeped me out for a min.

And as its already been noted....LUI KANG IS A STRAIGHT BUSTER and Shao Khan is a cheeser/booster/glitcher lol. name should be xXShao1337KhanXx they way he spams his specials. i was beastin through story mode then i get to this part and its all bad.

^yeah happened to me too, creeped me out for a min.

And as its already been noted....LUI KANG IS A STRAIGHT BUSTER and Shao Khan is a cheeser/booster/glitcher lol. name should be xXShao1337KhanXx they way he spams his specials. i was beastin through story mode then i get to this part and its all bad.

I copped it for 360 guys (forgive me ps3 soldiers) (the Xbox party chat got me, i love conversational and chatting about BS)

Playing the story mode as I type.

And that redeem code is bogus yo, its just scams
tired.gif

I was hyped over those redeem generating codes
laugh.gif
oh well

if anybody wanna play after the laker game hit me up on 360.

I copped it for 360 guys (forgive me ps3 soldiers) (the Xbox party chat got me, i love conversational and chatting about BS)

Playing the story mode as I type.

And that redeem code is bogus yo, its just scams
tired.gif

I was hyped over those redeem generating codes
laugh.gif
oh well

if anybody wanna play after the laker game hit me up on 360.

Originally Posted by Hop

eek.gif
. I almost peed myself
laugh.gif

yoo that scared the #$@$ outta me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

eek.gif
. I almost peed myself
laugh.gif

yoo that scared the #$@$ outta me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

How do you guys feel about Reptile? I kinda like him. He's a lot of fun to play with

I havent played with him yet but he seems to be a unique fighter for sure. Hes gonna be a mid to high tier for sure.

Back
Top Bottom