The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I got Sub Zero's classic costume from copping from Best Buy. I put in the redeem code, downloaded and installed the patch. What else do I need to do? Dude's still wearing his old costume 

I got Sub Zero's classic costume from copping from Best Buy. I put in the redeem code, downloaded and installed the patch. What else do I need to do? Dude's still wearing his old costume 

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Press start instead of x.

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Press start instead of x.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

You tested it out? 
pimp.gif

Soon as I get to the crib b,

I'm leanin towards Ps3 since they got Kratos n shi.

Last night I was ownin dudes with reptile...
alien.gif

devil.gif
  Can't wait to get home
laugh.gif

Tag, test your luck, spectator mode,  man this game has soooo much to play... unlike Marvel vs capcom 3
tired.gif
 not even a got dang spectator mode
eyes.gif
Cop the ps3 version
pimp.gif

Lemme know which generator you got bc the only one i can find is the subzero one. (Copped the BB copy so I cant even use it lol)

I got you.

Ps3 Verison will be copped.

You tested it out? 
pimp.gif

alien.gif

devil.gif
  Can't wait to get home
laugh.gif

Tag, test your luck, spectator mode,  man this game has soooo much to play... unlike Marvel vs capcom 3
tired.gif
eyes.gif
Cop the ps3 version
pimp.gif

Lemme know which generator you got bc the only one i can find is the subzero one. (Copped the BB copy so I cant even use it lol)

I got you.

Ps3 Verison will be copped.

game is insane. way better than MvC3...i won 21straight in King Of The Hill last night...i have no idea how I accomplished that lol

game is insane. way better than MvC3...i won 21straight in King Of The Hill last night...i have no idea how I accomplished that lol

You can cheese and beat Shao Khan the first encounter by standing far away and shooting fireballs. Make sure you wait until he taunts you or stalls. Throwing your fireball during his spear throw is isn't the best way to go, because it leaves you vulnerable and his projectile is quick and will deliver more damage to you.

For the second encounter (Using Raiden) when he uses his hammer, teleport, uppercut and repeat. You'll have to counter his attacks. You can duck his spear projectile as well.

Hope that made some sense.

You can cheese and beat Shao Khan the first encounter by standing far away and shooting fireballs. Make sure you wait until he taunts you or stalls. Throwing your fireball during his spear throw is isn't the best way to go, because it leaves you vulnerable and his projectile is quick and will deliver more damage to you.

For the second encounter (Using Raiden) when he uses his hammer, teleport, uppercut and repeat. You'll have to counter his attacks. You can duck his spear projectile as well.

Hope that made some sense.

the challenge tower is extremely addicting

game is deeeeep

people should watch what they say about the story. don't ruin it for other people

the challenge tower is extremely addicting

game is deeeeep

people should watch what they say about the story. don't ruin it for other people

anyone else has the scorpion and subzero avy? can you get that in the krypt or collectors ed. only? also got the OG ermac costume with it

anyone else has the scorpion and subzero avy? can you get that in the krypt or collectors ed. only? also got the OG ermac costume with it

^ Yep. Scorp is my avatar right now. In addition to what you said in the Kollectors edition I got codes for 2 PS3 themes.

^ Yep. Scorp is my avatar right now. In addition to what you said in the Kollectors edition I got codes for 2 PS3 themes.

You tested it out? 
pimp.gif

alien.gif

devil.gif
  Can't wait to get home
laugh.gif

tired.gif
eyes.gif
Cop the ps3 version
pimp.gif

yoooo, that dl link sent me to an endless survey.
30t6p3b.gif
good thing i got a mac, cause that was most definitely fishy.
anywhere else i can get a code for other klassic costumes?

And they need to $%%%%$# patch shao kahn. @$@#!*%%%%*# keeps cheesing with the same moves over and over.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

And everyone stop asking how to use the damn alt costumes you got a code for. It's been stated multiple times to press START first while selecting a character. To unlock alt costumes you've unlocked through the game, you must go to Nekropolis first and claim it. Then press START again while selecting.

Back
Top Bottom