The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

You tested it out? 
pimp.gif

Soon as I get to the crib b,

I'm leanin towards Ps3 since they got Kratos n shi.

Last night I was ownin dudes with reptile...
alien.gif

devil.gif
  Can't wait to get home
laugh.gif

Tag, test your luck, spectator mode,  man this game has soooo much to play... unlike Marvel vs capcom 3
tired.gif
 not even a got dang spectator mode
eyes.gif
Cop the ps3 version
pimp.gif

Lemme know which generator you got bc the only one i can find is the subzero one. (Copped the BB copy so I cant even use it lol)

yoooo, that dl link sent me to an endless survey.
30t6p3b.gif
good thing i got a mac, cause that was most definitely fishy.
anywhere else i can get a code for other klassic costumes?

And they need to $%%%%$# patch shao kahn. @$@#!*%%%%*# keeps cheesing with the same moves over and over.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

And everyone stop asking how to use the damn alt costumes you got a code for. It's been stated multiple times to press START first while selecting a character. To unlock alt costumes you've unlocked through the game, you must go to Nekropolis first and claim it. Then press START again while selecting.

soo how do i skip all the survey stuff when i try to download it. i found one that actualy works (according to 3 pages of youtube comments)

soo how do i skip all the survey stuff when i try to download it. i found one that actualy works (according to 3 pages of youtube comments)

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

My left thumb is sore
laugh.gif
Why must they make me use Lui Kang's garbage *** to fight Sho Kahn in story mode
ohwell.gif
MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

That's where I stopped...it was 4 am tho
roll.gif

same with me last night.  I actually didn't think Sonya and Jax were that bad and I've never used them in ANY MK games before.  But I just hate using Lio Kang
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

My left thumb is sore
laugh.gif
Why must they make me use Lui Kang's garbage *** to fight Sho Kahn in story mode
ohwell.gif
MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

That's where I stopped...it was 4 am tho
roll.gif

same with me last night.  I actually didn't think Sonya and Jax were that bad and I've never used them in ANY MK games before.  But I just hate using Lio Kang
laugh.gif

Anyone else having trouble connecting to online matches?

It seems like im looking for opponents for minutes and if i do connect, the lag is unbearable

Anyone else having trouble connecting to online matches?

It seems like im looking for opponents for minutes and if i do connect, the lag is unbearable

Back
Top Bottom