The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

-Commentary is already repetitive and I've been playing less than 24 hours
-Franchise mode seems to have less and less features every year
-Why'd they replace the old training camp with this virtual trainer crap?
sick.gif

-
smh.gif

laugh.gif

PAUSE

2a9qgp2.jpg

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I've been playing Madden every year for as long as I can remember..this may be the first time I don't purchase it.

and Madden 10 was great..the gameplay on this is absolutely terrible.

didnt play M 10 but...been playin madden since genesis days def. not buying this 1

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I've been playing Madden every year for as long as I can remember..this may be the first time I don't purchase it.

and Madden 10 was great..the gameplay on this is absolutely terrible.

didnt play M 10 but...been playin madden since genesis days def. not buying this 1

I'm tired of dudes that quit in the first half I pray that I don't go up 21-0 in the
first half so they don't quit

Had some respect from one guy tho scored on the opening drive
then he fumbles the kick off I go up 14-0
then he throws a pic 6 so I'm up 21-0
with 5 mins left in the first
he just waited til half to concede

I'm tired of dudes that quit in the first half I pray that I don't go up 21-0 in the
first half so they don't quit

Had some respect from one guy tho scored on the opening drive
then he fumbles the kick off I go up 14-0
then he throws a pic 6 so I'm up 21-0
with 5 mins left in the first
he just waited til half to concede

What I do to avoid the quitters is to just let them hang on in the first half then just start murkin' the @#$# out of them in the second half
laugh.gif

Side note though, I'm 18-4 online
pimp.gif

What I do to avoid the quitters is to just let them hang on in the first half then just start murkin' the @#$# out of them in the second half
laugh.gif

Side note though, I'm 18-4 online
pimp.gif

The only time I quit is when I'm playing a straight up cheeser, but cheesing isn't hard to do in this game
indifferent.gif

Everyone I play against seems to use the Vikings

I played a kid last night who used the Vikings, I was the Titans, Chris Johnson went out in the first half and I was stuck with Ringer all game, still only lost by a touchdown and the kid had the audacity to send me a message telling me I'm whack at Madden... son you used a team rated 11 points higher than mine, my best player went out, ALL you did was lob it to Harvin, and you still only beat me by 7 and I suck?
indifferent.gif

Its a shame, in Madden 10 I could easily stop someone just passing it to the same player... not in this one

Also is it just me or can I not spotlight a receiver?

The only time I quit is when I'm playing a straight up cheeser, but cheesing isn't hard to do in this game
indifferent.gif

Everyone I play against seems to use the Vikings

I played a kid last night who used the Vikings, I was the Titans, Chris Johnson went out in the first half and I was stuck with Ringer all game, still only lost by a touchdown and the kid had the audacity to send me a message telling me I'm whack at Madden... son you used a team rated 11 points higher than mine, my best player went out, ALL you did was lob it to Harvin, and you still only beat me by 7 and I suck?
indifferent.gif

Its a shame, in Madden 10 I could easily stop someone just passing it to the same player... not in this one

Also is it just me or can I not spotlight a receiver?

I'm having trouble stopping the pass...in all the previous maddens I was a defensive man always getting interceptions etc, but it's real tough in this one
turned auto strafe off and it always seems delayed or they dont turn around at all...open field tackling is horrible unless you just run into them

I hate games that the score in the 40's or 50's...was very close to trading it in until I played team play with my boy
ps3 heads need to set some kind of team play tournament up or something...its fun as hell

I'm having trouble stopping the pass...in all the previous maddens I was a defensive man always getting interceptions etc, but it's real tough in this one
turned auto strafe off and it always seems delayed or they dont turn around at all...open field tackling is horrible unless you just run into them

I hate games that the score in the 40's or 50's...was very close to trading it in until I played team play with my boy
ps3 heads need to set some kind of team play tournament up or something...its fun as hell

They REALLY need to start giving wins / losses on games where people quit.

I should easily have 5 more wins on my record. -_-

They REALLY need to start giving wins / losses on games where people quit.

I should easily have 5 more wins on my record. -_-

How do I make the defensive player im controlling double team an offensive player?

Like I want to assign my dude to double team a WR/HB/ or TE... I forgot how to do it.. someone help the kid out.

How do I make the defensive player im controlling double team an offensive player?

Like I want to assign my dude to double team a WR/HB/ or TE... I forgot how to do it.. someone help the kid out.

Back
Top Bottom