The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Originally Posted by JCaliber31

AI defensive is horrendous. Offensive is easy, I user my linebackers, safeties, and user picks. Zone and Man are both jokes. I'm 43-21. I've been playing like a mad man while on vacation. Finally found a rhythm to get stops.

eek.gif
the game been out 5 days how the hell you put in like 50+ hours already???
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by useref15

So, I can't invite somebody to a ranked game? Everytime I try, it won't allow me to do it.
You can't invite anyone to a ranked game. Keeps the boosting down. Sidenote: these new OT rules are stupid. I forgot about how they worked, So I kicked a FG when I got into FG range. Buddy gets the ball back and scores a TD to win it
indifferent.gif

Thats that BULLL fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by useref15

So, I can't invite somebody to a ranked game? Everytime I try, it won't allow me to do it.
You can't invite anyone to a ranked game. Keeps the boosting down. Sidenote: these new OT rules are stupid. I forgot about how they worked, So I kicked a FG when I got into FG range. Buddy gets the ball back and scores a TD to win it
indifferent.gif

Thats that BULLL fam
laugh.gif

The lag when you're trying to kick is ridiculous. I can't tell you how many easy field goals I've missed because it doesn't recognize when I tap X the third time for the accuracy bar.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

So im playing some bum called DaPoloGodXxGMCx and from the start of the game he does some blitz glitch where his linbacker gets to my quarterback as sonn as i snap it, and i dont trip and just kill him with quick slants all game so at the end im up by 7 and with 2 seconds left he pauses the game does somthing and the game just freezes with two seconds left and all i can do is change the camera...so now he just bombarding me with messages telling me to just hurry up and quit so he can get his win and hes pissed me off so much im dedicated to win this standoff
They still on this?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

They have no heart.

The lag when you're trying to kick is ridiculous. I can't tell you how many easy field goals I've missed because it doesn't recognize when I tap X the third time for the accuracy bar.

So im playing some bum called DaPoloGodXxGMCx and from the start of the game he does some blitz glitch where his linbacker gets to my quarterback as sonn as i snap it, and i dont trip and just kill him with quick slants all game so at the end im up by 7 and with 2 seconds left he pauses the game does somthing and the game just freezes with two seconds left and all i can do is change the camera...so now he just bombarding me with messages telling me to just hurry up and quit so he can get his win and hes pissed me off so much im dedicated to win this standoff
They still on this?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

They have no heart.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

BEEN SAYING THIS.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

BEEN SAYING THIS.

I'm not playing another ranked match until bammas can stop getting worked and leaving before halftime
smh.gif

I'm not playing another ranked match until bammas can stop getting worked and leaving before halftime
smh.gif

I hate when cowards pull this %$!* off

Also, I had some chump quit on me and the game would not give me a win...didn't even give me the chance to play it out either..worst part was he was 4-0 but now I know why

I hate when cowards pull this %$!* off

Also, I had some chump quit on me and the game would not give me a win...didn't even give me the chance to play it out either..worst part was he was 4-0 but now I know why

I'll save my complaints on this game, because I'm going to play it regardless

PSN: CaN-I-Live_

I'll save my complaints on this game, because I'm going to play it regardless

PSN: CaN-I-Live_

Back
Top Bottom