The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Game is SUCH a joke..... no skill involved...

All you have to have is a fast receiver and its over.... NO DEFENSE

Eff you EA

Game is SUCH a joke..... no skill involved...

All you have to have is a fast receiver and its over.... NO DEFENSE

Eff you EA

indifferent.gif
Wow I Can't even invite someone to a ranked game?!?!?! So in order to shut this cheeser up I have to do an unranked match... EFF YOU EA!

indifferent.gif
Wow I Can't even invite someone to a ranked game?!?!?! So in order to shut this cheeser up I have to do an unranked match... EFF YOU EA!

God the $*@%+@% defense is so hard to stop anyone. People bomb passes and when I try to user my guy tards out.

The kicking is a joke. I'm afraid to kick field goals.

God the $*@%+@% defense is so hard to stop anyone. People bomb passes and when I try to user my guy tards out.

The kicking is a joke. I'm afraid to kick field goals.

kicking is easy........if you dont have any safties covering and the offense is running fades then r.i.p.
laugh.gif
.......burned someone w/ wes welker
roll.gif

kicking is easy........if you dont have any safties covering and the offense is running fades then r.i.p.
laugh.gif
.......burned someone w/ wes welker
roll.gif

3 v 3, OT, I HAD THE PICK! It bounced off my safety's back, off my CB's hands, and Tony Gonzalez caught it to win the game
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

3 v 3, OT, I HAD THE PICK! It bounced off my safety's back, off my CB's hands, and Tony Gonzalez caught it to win the game
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I've been playing Madden every year for as long as I can remember..this may be the first time I don't purchase it.

and Madden 10 was great..the gameplay on this is absolutely terrible.

I've been playing Madden every year for as long as I can remember..this may be the first time I don't purchase it.

and Madden 10 was great..the gameplay on this is absolutely terrible.

the superstar mode blows. You only have like 4 options when you talk to your agent. You can't hold out and ask for more money. I threw for 5k yards and 50 touchdowns in my first year and I wanted to demand a new contract. Also, i want the ability to ask for new receivers, running backs, etc.

Superstar needs works.

the superstar mode blows. You only have like 4 options when you talk to your agent. You can't hold out and ask for more money. I threw for 5k yards and 50 touchdowns in my first year and I wanted to demand a new contract. Also, i want the ability to ask for new receivers, running backs, etc.

Superstar needs works.

-Commentary is already repetitive and I've been playing less than 24 hours
-Franchise mode seems to have less and less features every year
-Why'd they replace the old training camp with this virtual trainer crap?
sick.gif

-
smh.gif

laugh.gif

PAUSE

2a9qgp2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom