The Official Madden 11 Thread (PS3/360) RD: August 10, 2010 *Pics, Vids*

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The lag when you're trying to kick is ridiculous. I can't tell you how many easy field goals I've missed because it doesn't recognize when I tap X the third time for the accuracy bar.

This is really the only major problem I have with the game. It's almost gotten to the point where I don't want to punt or kick field goals.

The lag when you're trying to kick is ridiculous. I can't tell you how many easy field goals I've missed because it doesn't recognize when I tap X the third time for the accuracy bar.

This is really the only major problem I have with the game. It's almost gotten to the point where I don't want to punt or kick field goals.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

How do I make the defensive player im controlling double team an offensive player?

Like I want to assign my dude to double team a WR/HB/ or TE... I forgot how to do it.. someone help the kid out.

Yea I need to know this also... !@$% gets me mad when they run slants, they are like impossible to stop!

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

How do I make the defensive player im controlling double team an offensive player?

Like I want to assign my dude to double team a WR/HB/ or TE... I forgot how to do it.. someone help the kid out.

Yea I need to know this also... !@$% gets me mad when they run slants, they are like impossible to stop!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

that is one problem. i dont even go for extra points any more. always go for 2. and i always go for it on 4th unless i have to punt. i mean the #$*! is crazy.

i dont know what EA did but it seems that they made making a comeback easier. i swear to god. its not my defense that acts up. my defense always holds me down until the 4th quarter. ALWAYS. my offense just get butter fingers or i have extremely bad luck. last game i played i was up 3 with about a minute to go. i run the ball and the dude i was up against got his linebacker into the backfield before i could hand the ball off.
sick.gif
yes if you are guessing he did what you think he did, he did it. this dude took the handoff from my quarterback's hands and ran the ball back and won the game
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i was so tight i just turned my system off. never have i seen anything like that. i must have some bad luck or something with the game. i looked at my previous 10 games and saw a pattern. all games were decided by 1-10 points without including the blowouts i had. every time i lose its on some BS. and i mean OD BS. the #$*! is so crazy i just quit the game. i dont care if it shows up on my DNF and there's like 1 minute to go. im tired of seeing BS plays. i might just sell the game and try NCAA

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

that is one problem. i dont even go for extra points any more. always go for 2. and i always go for it on 4th unless i have to punt. i mean the #$*! is crazy.

i dont know what EA did but it seems that they made making a comeback easier. i swear to god. its not my defense that acts up. my defense always holds me down until the 4th quarter. ALWAYS. my offense just get butter fingers or i have extremely bad luck. last game i played i was up 3 with about a minute to go. i run the ball and the dude i was up against got his linebacker into the backfield before i could hand the ball off.
sick.gif
yes if you are guessing he did what you think he did, he did it. this dude took the handoff from my quarterback's hands and ran the ball back and won the game
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i was so tight i just turned my system off. never have i seen anything like that. i must have some bad luck or something with the game. i looked at my previous 10 games and saw a pattern. all games were decided by 1-10 points without including the blowouts i had. every time i lose its on some BS. and i mean OD BS. the #$*! is so crazy i just quit the game. i dont care if it shows up on my DNF and there's like 1 minute to go. im tired of seeing BS plays. i might just sell the game and try NCAA

I'm seriously ready to be done with this game. I'm so f'n frustrated right now. The gameplay straight up blows.

I'm seriously ready to be done with this game. I'm so f'n frustrated right now. The gameplay straight up blows.

This game is so %*!%$@* terrible.
smh.gif

I'm done with it until they put a patch out to fix some of the nonsense that goes on while playing online.

This game is so %*!%$@* terrible.
smh.gif

I'm done with it until they put a patch out to fix some of the nonsense that goes on while playing online.

It's funny that I have to watch Mario Williams and Cushing both bounce off of AP, yet AJ dropped about three passes.   You shouldn't be able to beat teams single-handedly with either AP or Chris Johnson, just really annoying and frustrating. 

And as other people have mentioned the injures are out of control, Owens and Slaton both were taken out of the game because of injuries.

It's funny that I have to watch Mario Williams and Cushing both bounce off of AP, yet AJ dropped about three passes.   You shouldn't be able to beat teams single-handedly with either AP or Chris Johnson, just really annoying and frustrating. 

And as other people have mentioned the injures are out of control, Owens and Slaton both were taken out of the game because of injuries.

Via MyGamerTalk
[h1][/h1]
[h1]New Copies of Madden 11 are being sold for less, only a week after launch.[/h1]
by Alan on 18/08/2010

Unfortunately, Drew Brees isn't enough to save Madden sales this year.

Who would have guessed that after only a week of sales, retailers are having to discount the newest version of Madden. I’m completely shocked. I thought I was the only one who’s fed up with the bite sized updates every year.
It’s completely normal for Amazon to offer a modest discount on brand new video games, but less than a week after release, the Xbox 360 edition of Madden has been discounted to $49.99 from $59.99.

Now if we hit the rewind button back to 2009, Madden 10 wasn’t discounted by Amazon until September 3, a full 20 days after release.

And it’s not just Amazon.

GameStop (GME), the nation’s largest video-game retailer, has also instituted a $10 price cut on the Xbox 360 and PS3 editions of Madden. This is worrisome because, in my experience, GameStop hasn’t been as price-aggressive as Amazon.

If we rev up the time machine, we can see that 2009’s Madden 10 actually suffered a year-over-year sales decline in its initial month of sales, despite being the highest-rated Madden game in history at the time, as measured by GameRankings.com.

Madden 11
reviews thus far are very positive and actually average out above last year’s edition as I write this. However, if the price is being cut so soon, the marketplace is telling us that this critically acclaimed puppy is almost definitely moving less units than Madden 10, which again, didn’t do as well as Madden 09.

Via MinyAnville

Now it always sucks to see a game not do so good in sales, even if it is Madden. But this has been a long time coming for EA. People don’t want to pay full price for a roster update and a few new features. Maybe Madden taking a year off isn’t such a far-fetched idea after all?

Via MyGamerTalk
[h1][/h1]
[h1]New Copies of Madden 11 are being sold for less, only a week after launch.[/h1]
by Alan on 18/08/2010

Unfortunately, Drew Brees isn't enough to save Madden sales this year.

Who would have guessed that after only a week of sales, retailers are having to discount the newest version of Madden. I’m completely shocked. I thought I was the only one who’s fed up with the bite sized updates every year.
It’s completely normal for Amazon to offer a modest discount on brand new video games, but less than a week after release, the Xbox 360 edition of Madden has been discounted to $49.99 from $59.99.

Now if we hit the rewind button back to 2009, Madden 10 wasn’t discounted by Amazon until September 3, a full 20 days after release.

And it’s not just Amazon.

GameStop (GME), the nation’s largest video-game retailer, has also instituted a $10 price cut on the Xbox 360 and PS3 editions of Madden. This is worrisome because, in my experience, GameStop hasn’t been as price-aggressive as Amazon.

If we rev up the time machine, we can see that 2009’s Madden 10 actually suffered a year-over-year sales decline in its initial month of sales, despite being the highest-rated Madden game in history at the time, as measured by GameRankings.com.

Madden 11
reviews thus far are very positive and actually average out above last year’s edition as I write this. However, if the price is being cut so soon, the marketplace is telling us that this critically acclaimed puppy is almost definitely moving less units than Madden 10, which again, didn’t do as well as Madden 09.

Via MinyAnville

Now it always sucks to see a game not do so good in sales, even if it is Madden. But this has been a long time coming for EA. People don’t want to pay full price for a roster update and a few new features. Maybe Madden taking a year off isn’t such a far-fetched idea after all?

i havent gotten my own copy of madden 11 due to my YLOD ps3 and being busy with work. but damn, i was at my boys crib playin the game on his 360 and they really really really need to fix that lag when kicking a FG/extra point. i also agree with what u guys said about all the unecessary changes in the game. why fix what isnt broken?!
smh.gif

and this is coming from somebody who played 600+ online games on madden 10. i dont even own the game yet and im dissapointed with this years madden

i havent gotten my own copy of madden 11 due to my YLOD ps3 and being busy with work. but damn, i was at my boys crib playin the game on his 360 and they really really really need to fix that lag when kicking a FG/extra point. i also agree with what u guys said about all the unecessary changes in the game. why fix what isnt broken?!
smh.gif

and this is coming from somebody who played 600+ online games on madden 10. i dont even own the game yet and im dissapointed with this years madden

Back
Top Bottom