The Official Mac Thread (Docs, Themes, Apps, Etc.)

Originally Posted by acekilla408

wheres the best places to buy the cheapest macbook???

apple refurbished i believe... unless you know somebody
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by acekilla408

wheres the best places to buy the cheapest macbook???

apple refurbished i believe... unless you know somebody
wink.gif

word. or the student/military discount (which i dont believe can be applied to refurb products).

Originally Posted by stepinitup

So after the 14th are the new mb going to drop in price?

What's the 14th? I highly doubt the new MB will decrease in price anytime soon.

How do I dock an item?

I took my iChat off the dock to make the icon appear once its docked, but now i dont know how to re-dock it?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

How do I dock an item?

I took my iChat off the dock to make the icon appear once its docked, but now i dont know how to re-dock it?

drag it onto the dock. and if it's open, righ click on it (or hold control + click) and pick the "keep in dock" option

Um ok me again (damn icons screwing everything up!).

I was in the finder, and under places it says your name which goes to everything, I dragged that out onto the desktop and like a poof, it dissapeared.. how doI get this back?!?

so im running leopard and i installed vista on it using bootcamp but i never use it so i was wondering how i would go about uninstalling it and getting theHD's space I used for vista back on my mac. thanks

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

New to Macs....just copped this about a month ago...I need to know where I can find some covers for my 13.3 MacBook... Any programs that are a must have?

how do you make your dock like that with the light up buttons?

i guess im not being clear but i am trying to unpartition my drive that was partitioned for vista and just make it one HD because i no longer need vista. HELP!

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

I've been thinking about making the switch over to Mac from windows. What are the pros and cons ?
The only serious cons may be that it will take a little time getting used to of course and that you'll have to find alternatives to yourfavorite Windows programs that aren't on Mac, and neither of those cons are hard to overcome, at all. Just do it, foreal, if you have the money it'swell worth it.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

I've been thinking about making the switch over to Mac from windows. What are the pros and cons ?
The only serious cons may be that it will take a little time getting used to of course and that you'll have to find alternatives to your favorite Windows programs that aren't on Mac, and neither of those cons are hard to overcome, at all. Just do it, foreal, if you have the money it's well worth it.

QFT... OSX is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

New to Macs....just copped this about a month ago...I need to know where I can find some covers for my 13.3 MacBook... Any programs that are a must have?

how do you make your dock like that with the light up buttons?

The light just means that the program is currently open

Back
Top Bottom