THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

def feelin the 1st dunkmans..

I think these are going to be a problem..

would love to see a Cav-fanatic colorway also.. those cav fanatic 7's are CRACK man too bad they didn't release em..

how about an all blue 8's like the 7's suede?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

def feelin the 1st dunkmans..

I think these are going to be a problem..

would love to see a Cav-fanatic colorway also.. those cav fanatic 7's are CRACK man too bad they didn't release em..

how about an all blue 8's like the 7's suede?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i feel like we are going to see totally different colorways now regarding the cavs and the heat.

^i think we are too, i like i think i stated before im REALLY going to miss the white/navy cw. It always made his shoes look good.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^i think we are too, i like i think i stated before im REALLY going to miss the white/navy cw. It always made his shoes look good.

Agree with this, some colorways go hard with the navy blue ...

that road alternate (fire red jersey) will be used more and i wouldn't be surprised if the Heat even made an All Yellow jersey, just for lebron and his kix

thanks for reminding me about the alternate road uni's.......... we might get a cw like the big apples again, im sure if it will work well with this shoe, but we will see.

With Lebron in Miami I really like where the color schemes could lead to. I think the VIII is very promising at this point

So far I haven't seen a colorway of the VIII that I would cop. I hope Nike will surprise us with something fresh.

i think this shoe has lots of potential. hopefully nike will continue to make the svsm colorway but with all this hate he's getting right now, ya never know..

Originally Posted by jhobson5

With Lebron in Miami I really like where the color schemes could lead to. I think the VIII is very promising at this point

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. This was my biggest issue with him going to Miami, who the heck here doesn't have kicks in black and red? Come on, enough of that. Miami is only going to add some yellow. No thanks. Hopefully Nike will get creative, smart and actually release some HWC colorways to the GENERAL PUBLIC. Look at D-wades sneaker history, everythings been black red n white. I'm tired of the same damn colors. NEXT!!!!!!

Sorry but I have to disagree with you. This was my biggest issue with him going to Miami, who the heck here doesn't have kicks in black and red? Come on, enough of that. Miami is only going to add some yellow. No thanks. Hopefully Nike will get creative, smart and actually release some HWC colorways to the GENERAL PUBLIC. Look at D-wades sneaker history, everythings been black red n white. I'm tired of the same damn colors. NEXT!!!!!!

Can anyone do a Miami Vice/Pro Bowl 2010 colorway? Light Grey-Dark Grey/Pink-Teal

I think its inevitable Nike will mock one up.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The way I see it:
-Are they running out of new ideas by using old ideas? Or are the old ideas so great that they wanted to use them again?
The last time I was at Beaverton I asked why they stopped using the sphere lining on the Lebron sig and I couldn't get a definite answer even though it was agreed that it was an excellent tech and application of tech.  Still remember the first time I tried on AZGs...
glasses.gif
  That is an old idea I would love to see return.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

there is enough that can be done. Think of white/red/yellow applications, and how well nike utilized all of cleveland's colors in Lebron's sig.
and wade wore plenty of Jordans this year with a little yellow

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I asked why they stopped using the sphere lining on the Lebron sig and I couldn't get a definite answer even though it was agreed that it was an excellent tech and application of tech.  Still remember the first time I tried on AZGs...
glasses.gif
  That is an old idea I would love to see return.
that sphere lining with the full zoom... incredible

def feelin those miami VICE.. HWC could be a lil better, needs patent maybe..

and the SVSM are ok, needs more green somewhere..

but knowing Nike/Jason petrie, were prolly gonna get a whole bunch of WHITE BASED shoes.. which i hated when it came to the 7's..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

guess we will have to wait and see

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

HERES WAT I CAME UP WITH.
27xpcau.jpg

99pch1.jpg

I definitely dont liek this shoe, BUT these 2 colorways would have me at least considering trying to get them.  I think you did a good job, working on a bad shoe

Back
Top Bottom