THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

HERES WAT I CAME UP WITH.
27xpcau.jpg

I definitely dont liek this shoe, BUT these 2 colorways would have me at least considering trying to get them.  I think you did a good job, working on a bad shoe
Just googled the named.. Its called the ABA Miami Floridians ...

I hope Lebron and Nike hooks up this shoe with this colorway..

matching these would with something would be 
pimp.gif

WadeThrowbackJersey.jpg

anyone got more pics of the HWC jerseys? just trying to give life to the thread.
pimp.gif

wade_throwback.jpg

shaq_throwback_step.jpg

nba_miami_195.jpg

^ cavfanatic colorway up there is dope

liking the viii's more and more each time i come in this thread

This will be a shoe where the colorway determines how hot the shoe is, I think the overall model lacks but certain colorways will help boost it.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

The way I see it:
-Are they running out of new ideas by using old ideas? Or are the old ideas so great that they wanted to use them again?
The last time I was at Beaverton I asked why they stopped using the sphere lining on the Lebron sig and I couldn't get a definite answer even though it was agreed that it was an excellent tech and application of tech.  Still remember the first time I tried on AZGs...
glasses.gif
  That is an old idea I would love to see return.

The same reason they're cutting back on zoom, so they can save a few cents per shoe.

Yeah IIs are my all time favs, but I think Bron can have a good run with these

We all know Nike creates the soldiers and Post Seasons just to make more $, and that Bron should stick with his sigs in the playoffs

I like these because all he has to do is lace em up no weird shell like the IIIs, no non functional strap like the Vs, no foam for weight, and a more normal profile compared to the VIIs

sick.gif
That damn nubuck erks the %%#+ outta me.
smh.gif

I wont cop for retail thats for sure, +#%# will hit outlets and go sale..

Even then ill have to have a discount on top of that to cop...

The shape of those adult sized VIII's is much better, but I'm still not liking them. For their retail price, I think I'll have to pass.

I think these are better than the VII. The VII gave me blisters and the sizing was whacky.

Back
Top Bottom