THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

@%# is LeBron doing in a Huarache??? Nike could have planned this all out, as they canceled all of his Cavs colorways 2 weeks back, so I think this is possible proof his brand is losing steam daily, who knows?? I work with many of these people doing the work on the shoes, yet things like this happen, and this is a big deal, a BIG @!#*%!+ DEAL!!!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what shoes was Lebron wearing in the Thursday night "decision" show? Thanks.

so watching espn they said lebron"s number orig was 9 and nike made some products with the number 9 so does anyone on NT have anything?

That dude could war flip flops for all I care, as long as he keeps bein that beast on the court, U DIG!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by shoes604

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what shoes was Lebron wearing in the Thursday night "decision" show? Thanks.

Nike Toki
yes the nike toki they were poping up a outlets someone had posted a couple weeks ago .

why are some people freakin out about how hes wear huraches?? not like hes gona be wearin them this season.. just so that he can debut the 8s later and not now

LOL at people bugging out...he prolly just threw on some bball kicks that matched
remember the 8s havent really been revealed by nike yet and his 7s have twenty 3 on the toe part.

Fontana needs a nap.
laugh.gif

The way I see it:
-Are they running out of new ideas by using old ideas? Or are the old ideas so great that they wanted to use them again?

I'm talking about the flywire forefoot area and flywire upper element. It's truly so reminiscent of the nike air trainer sc III from 1990 and the revamped version from 2010. 

This is a signature model in the year 2010?
laugh.gif

^I don't think it's that serious bruh. We have seen players in other sigs. Maybe Nike heard our voices on the VIII and are currently making changes to the shoe...Who knows? Didn't Jordan wear Pippens in a basketball game before? I'm just saying $$hit happens....

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^I don't think it's that serious bruh. We have seen players in other sigs. Maybe Nike heard our voices on the VIII and are currently making changes to the shoe...Who knows? Didn't Jordan wear Pippens in a basketball game before? I'm just saying $$hit happens....

Let's think so b/c that VIII is HiDEous

those 1st dunkmans I would cop, but I doubt nike will keep the leather on the VIII's. If they did they would most likely be very limited.

Back
Top Bottom