THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

the full visible air unit is seriously bugging me. Modified it a bit.

cfa35eaf498c7f24eb4295183c92bfae692d34f.jpg
d72352224c9f7389ea8e93f5346ec687546f6e9.jpg

ehh... not too impressed so far, but i cant say there isnt at least some hope. i remember when the sample pics for the VII dropped, and everyone hated em but soon fell in love after official colorways dropped.

jury is still out

we haven't had any good pics to do decent PS's... so I will wait for something better to come around.

I'm over these already...can't see myself buying his kicks anymore just because
might just get the black/red cw

im not gonna lie, ive stated how i dont like the viii so far at all

but they look really good in those ps'...

Way to screw up your brand LeBron.  Now your shoes have to share the spotlight with Jordan's sig (Wade), and have ugly colorways.  (Red/Yellow FTL.  My least favorite colors. God, I hate USC and now the Heat.)  The sad thing, I was really turning into a LeBron fan (only have the IVs, I think the rest of his line sucks, although the IIs were alright.) but now I don't think I'll be shelling out #1 player type money for his shoes, when he's only a #2 now.

I still see him rocking Black/White/Red like Wade..Yall trippin on them Black/Orange/Red Joints....I see him with Black/Orange kicks too which is pretty hot.

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Way to screw up your brand LeBron.  Now your shoes have to share the spotlight with Jordan's sig (Wade), and have ugly colorways.  (Red/Yellow FTL.  My least favorite colors. God, I hate USC and now the Heat.)  The sad thing, I was really turning into a LeBron fan (only have the IVs, I think the rest of his line sucks, although the IIs were alright.) but now I don't think I'll be shelling out #1 player type money for his shoes, when he's only a #2 now.

lol yall fans be taking it to seriously.. c'mon dog you HATE that colorway? I dislike alot of teams, but if they have a nice colorway i can rock with it..

I think the fair fax VII (black pair) is
pimp.gif

the white pair not so much... lets see what they do...

^^Yea it doesn't look like CW's will be much different since the cav's used white and red anyway. I am looking foward to seeing some fairfax type scheme for the aways.
BTW you're a Knicks guy Chris?

Thats a a lot of talent on one stage. I for one am happy for Lebron, Im upset he didnt come to my beloved knicks but not surprised. The 8's are dope and black red is my fave colorway.
wink.gif

Im just hoping nike does STAT some justice! Lets see some orange and blue HEAT....

Thats a a lot of talent on one stage. I for one am happy for Lebron, Im upset he didnt come to my beloved knicks but not surprised. The 8's are dope and black red is my fave colorway.
wink.gif

Im just hoping nike does STAT some justice! Lets see some orange and blue HEAT....

Back
Top Bottom