THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

the all white samples look great...the black and red im not liking so much... guess i will have to wait to see them in person before i make any further judgment

Originally Posted by YurCoffinOrMine

the all white samples look great...the black and red im not liking so much... guess i will have to wait to see them in person before i make any further judgment

i feel the same way.. and if you know me, IM NOT A FAN of all white sneakers

Jul 7 -- LeBron James Debuts Nike Air Max LeBron VIII -8- Black
http://sneakernews.com/2010/07/07/lebron-james-debuts-nike-air-max-lebron-viii-8-black/

68516962319605f1bd27a4de5fd0ce4141759b7b_r.jpg

62b26226613d299b044fafb9e9e97f19d794688f_r.jpg

d0916c6e3a9707f6baad1a02a32991bbc9f58de9_r.jpg

Courtesy of SneakerNews

the pics aren't very conclusive almost look foamish in the last pick. But still in wait and see mode. Coping a ton of LBJ 7s now before i can't anymore

Can't go wrong with an all black pair. I think i'll wait for those. The white midsoles on the first cw kills it for me.

The leather makes them look alot better imo and the all blacks do kind of look foam-%@$. Can we get some lebron elite socks next season while we are at it?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

the pics aren't very conclusive almost look foamish in the last pick. But still in wait and see mode. Coping a ton of LBJ 7s now before i can't anymore

Same here...  Looking for the SVSM or CTK's...  
wink.gif

Same here...  Looking for the SVSM or CTK's...  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by santhony21

^Nah they can keep the "zoom powers" where theyre at, never saw what the big deal was about these anyway
eyes.gif

lets see some white/navy/gold 8's
so true. and a lot of folks were hypin them before the pics released...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

its not that far fetched. the air force 25 had zoom air on top of air right??

i hear it was double stacked........ or zoom with a zoom insole.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

The leather makes them look alot better imo and the all blacks do kind of look foam-%@$. Can we get some lebron elite socks next season while we are at it?

Yea it doesn't even look like the same shoe to me honestly.

ehh did something quick.

To me this still looks like something for Amare's short lived line.

Dunkman Show - Dunkman Blend

020350ce4d3f7dc9e41b988b3785fc9b0df8f07.jpg
3841514d75ec933f0d4e2552ed712604dbc50c3.jpg

To be totally honest from the CW's I've seen I will be passing on the LB VIII just a downgrade from the LBJ VII....

^No you won't. You WILL buy a pair. We all will be owning a pair sooner or later, that's how it always ends up lol

I didn't realize the air bubble extends past the heal like that....looks really dumb.

A lot of people will be changing their opinions when they're released

These look a lot better than some of the Lebron's that you all like. Slap a limited special colorway on a pair of sneakers and opinions tend to change quickly

I didn't realize the air bubble extends past the heal like that....looks really dumb.

eek.gif
Oh, the irony. 
grin.gif

In any case, colorblocking and overall weight of this shoe are what will sell me on the VIII.

(Can't wait for those Miami Heat PE's!!!)
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

so youre complaining about how Nike used to make there air bubbles which felt alot better than the ones that they make now??

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

^No you won't. You WILL buy a pair. We all will be owning a pair sooner or later, that's how it always ends up lol
^That's so true.I'll get me a pair.

Back
Top Bottom