THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Im glad to hear that they feel more comfortable than the VII's

I agree.  The VII gave me blisters, and it felt like I was walking the plank barefoot whenever I wore them, whereas my Air Total Max Uptempos felt like pillows on my feet.

ADMIT IT.....the all white pair is super sexy hot sauce....see what a lil material change can do, i hope they stick with the all leather theme.....maybe some patent leather...dunno.

But i have no faith in the Lebron division in Nike....they did us dirty with colorways.

P.S. they have to redo the black/red pair and make it like the black/red Air Jordan XI....it worked for the VII's

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by scarru

Who was the designer on this?

Same dude who designed the lebron 7, all i remember is his last name is petrie i believe.

Man how can he fail so bad on the 8
eyes.gif
 after doing so well on the 7
pimp.gif
?
But hopefully better CW's change my opinion.

White Leather Pair isn't all that ...

+!%# looks "off"

The VIII's in general seems like a step back

Not a fan of the design overall. The colorway is the important key to this shoe.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Im glad to hear that they feel more comfortable than the VII's

I agree.  The VII gave me blisters, and it felt like I was walking the plank barefoot whenever I wore them, whereas my Air Total Max Uptempos felt like pillows on my feet.
the retros??

Asthetically, I prefer the 7s.

However... it seems like they've made changes to the Max Air setup. Which is good, because the 7s weren't nearly as comfortable as I would have expected.

Let's see how these perform...

I aint takin' this fatass' word for it...

I'll try em on once I wear em on the court. Never understood ppl recording themselves trying on shoes.
WDYWT is one thing, but this? step out side, jump, run, fart, do something god damn it

Loving the design of the outter sole. sh*t looks toooo dope.

^LOL @ "jump, run, fart", but its definitely a given that it comes down to how the shoe feels to me but hearing some positive opinions compared to the VII is a good thing to me even if it comes from that dude.

The shoes have grown on me....Im pretty sure I will be grabbin pairs....
I knew this would happen....lol it always does.

anybody else peep the VIII bron was rockin on espn when they showed him shooting around during his camp? The white/black/red CW has potential from what I seen.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

need to see more colorways.

WOW..HAVENT SEEN U IN TOO LONG...

#DEARLBJTEAM STOP COLORING IN THE AIRBUBBLE... THANK YOU

Yeah, I'm really liking the freedom of the back ankle part... That's one thing that Lebron kicks hardly had. Putting your foot/pivot forward won't be a problem. Getting used to lowtops and giving your ankle freedom, your still skeptical. But...

I believe 'Bron was wearin' the Soldier IV during that ESPN Sportscenter piece...

Back
Top Bottom