THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

I don't get why everyone says its zoom...Why can't it just be a white 8?...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

these DEFINITELY have heel zoom under the 360 bag ... look at the video you can see it through the sole.
Yea thats what I was getting at awhile ago.  It def looks like a zoom air bag IMO.  We're not talking about that white 8 on the outsole but the shape under the translucent sole.
1277296380652153290.jpg

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

these DEFINITELY have heel zoom under the 360 bag ... look at the video you can see it through the sole.

laugh.gif
cmon doggy... Nike 'll even laugh at you for saying that

On the black/wht/red cw, I think it would look better with a black midsole and some red accent on the upper. The white swoosh should be filled with black and with red outline would be dope.

Zoom bag on the heel only.............................. On a 360 bag?....................... I swear boy.... If that's what it is... Then Jesus is around the corner. And imagine how Un-comfortable or just off valance that would be. Just cuz it's white and small, doesn't mean it's zoom kids.
laugh.gif

^^LOL...................those PS's are pretty bad, and i dont think there is any room in between outsole and the bottom of the 360 air bag.

Yea I know its a little far fetched NWT but im just tryna figure out what that would be.  Maybe just wishful thinking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Yea I know its a little far fetched NWT but im just tryna figure out what that would be.  Maybe just wishful thinking
laugh.gif

I feel you tho. We all want something groundbreaking.

Welp i don't think any other colorways or other pics of the VIII's will be leaking out so someone better get to photoshopping.

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

bring the 6's sample out as the 8's. Scrap these !!!!
Maaaaaan......You bringing up the Zoom Powers and you gonna put up the ugliest pic you could find? lol The 8s killing this pic with ease for those who have never seen the Powers....Lol Find the bred colorway and get back at us.

^Nah they can keep the "zoom powers" where theyre at, never saw what the big deal was about these anyway
eyes.gif

lets see some white/navy/gold 8's

looks like something Amare would wear. The IVs really are the only brons that are future looking it's like the same thing with VC's line where the Is were the most futuristic looking.

Back
Top Bottom