THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
All this talk about how much the Kobe 9s will be is ridiculous! I mean most of you all have bought Jordans that cost more..and if u add up the multiple kicks that is bought...we can't say anything..I'm turnt up for these Kobes..I'm gonna get them!

All this talk about how much the Kobe 9s will be is ridiculous! I mean most of you all have bought Jordans that cost more..and if u add up the multiple kicks that is bought...we can't say anything..I'm turnt up for these Kobes..I'm gonna get them!
Good for you. Enjoy them.

However, your handle is hilarious!

People complained about the price of the Lebron X too.

Either Nike's going to respond to the backlash by lowering the price, or people will forget as soon as everyone starts scrambling for the first limited release.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're definitely Venomenons. They look ok, but I'm not interested enough to want to pick up a pair

I gotta see those venomenons in person or some more cws. Are these coming stateside I think I saw it before in the thread that they are gonna be releasing in the states am I right?

Im thinking the 9 will be a solid upper after all the complaints about not gettinv that this year... therr were a few exeptions

It may just be me and the way Kobe is sitting in the picture but he looks like he gained a little weight just judging from that pic in the uniform lol. Can't believe pre-season is almost here, this is going to be an interesting season for sure :smokin

Im thinking the 9 will be a solid upper after all the complaints about not gettinv that this year... therr were a few exeptions

It's a Flyknit shoe...that wouldn't make sense...

And...who was complaining? The Kobe 8 has been the best selling shoe of the entire Kobe line...

JM

That's awesome! Honestly pretty excited now. Do you know if the low and mid will use the cushioning tech, or if they/ one of them will be a system?

Back
Top Bottom