THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
To me that part sounds like BS I still expect it to be less in retail

Lower cut = less material = lower price

But everyone knows this by now

^KD Vs went up in price going from the regular mid to elite low model though, so it still kinda depends what else they put on it. But I agree less material generally means lower price.

Yea but i am talking about if its a regular low we are talking bout like how the lebron has a low model

There can possibly be three versions of the shoe coming out who knows, such as the regular mid, regular low, and the elite version

To me that part sounds like BS I still expect it to be less in retail

Lower cut = less material = lower price

But everyone knows this by now
i think he said there elite lows so there might be like $20 price drop to be like $200 (like the elite 8s n 7s) but if they decide to force a Nike+ elite version then theyll prolly be priced around $220 (like the black elite+ 8s)

i think he said there elite lows so there might be like $20 price drop to be like $200 (like the elite 8s n 7s) but if they decide to force a Nike+ elite version then theyll prolly be priced around $220 (like the black elite+ 8s)
Why would the price drop for elites? The elite 8s were a $60 markup. If Nike follows that formula, then the KB9 elites will be priced at $280 which is roughly LeBron X elite prices.

Last edited:

Why would the price drop for elites? The elite 8s were a $60 markup. If Nike follows that formula, then the KB9 elites will be priced at $280 which is roughly LeBron X elite prices.
cuz according to someone theyre lows and wont have flyknit on em kinda sounds like somewhat of a downgrade to me

kobeoverbron said theyd be same price... kinda makes sense... if they werent elites then theyd be priced cheaper (like lebron lows) they dont have flyknit so it would be cheaper then normal but then they add some kevlar laces and the price gets bumped up to the regular mid cut price

Last edited:
yeah, elites and the regular 9s should be the same price give or take a few. Definitely not the usual 60-70$ markup. I actually don't know if the elites will be lows I'm just going with what JM said since as far as I know, there won't be any Kobe 9 Low (regular) during the season.

do you know the cushion set up of the 9? if they're really 220, they better give us a full length zoom plus the lunarlon just like the lebron did

Hey Kobeoverbron, You have seen the Kobe 9 final product? If so whats your take on it? From a design standpoint better than 8s?

Nike please don't make theses if ppl are going to buy them they are ugly. I personally don't think they will sell. Just sayin.

Hey Kobeoverbron, You have seen the Kobe 9 final product? If so whats your take on it? From a design standpoint better than 8s?

an evolution of the 8... Something the Kobe 7 diverted from. At least the Kobe 8 was a natural evolution from the 4,5 and 6...

You are off to an amazing start here at NT...

mean.gif
lol i still cant reach the point of his statement. Punctuation is needed.

Last edited:
^If they're coming out All-Star weekend or so, I'd have to imagine the first colorway would be the All-Star colorway plus a GR that'd most likely be black/yellow. That's just a pure guess on my part though.

^If they're coming out All-Star weekend or so, I'd have to imagine the first colorway would be the All-Star colorway plus a GR that'd most likely be black/yellow. That's just a pure guess on my part though.

I want some del sols again

Back
Top Bottom