THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Was just at the local nike outlet (which had kobe shorts for 19 dollars) and they plenty of flynit shoes wit solid upper. Post above shows a pic. But dam flynit is expensive !!!

Solid Flyknit defeats one of Flyknit's big draws. I'm sure they're putting Flyknit on Kobe's shoe for performance purposes... but they're also doing it for the look.

If Nike wasn't willing to do solid Engineered Mesh aside from those few PP's, I doubt they'll be willing to do solid Flyknit. They have these materials that allows them to do wild/weird/memorable/buzzworthy looks, so they're going to take advantage of it with every release.

Last edited:
if the Kobe 9 mid really is cost 220, how much will the Kobe 9 low? since the low are not use the Flyknit

same price. I think the Elites will be Lows.

The upper on the FK trainers and racers are pretty much designed for its purpose. The 9 upper should be more aesthetic driven and aggressive. But what do I know... I don't know anything right? :tongue:

Woooo, same price ?? they better give us a Lakers colourway with the Lunarlon plus zoom air insole for us,

thx for the info

The upper on the FK trainers and racers are pretty much designed for its purpose. The 9 upper should be more aesthetic driven and aggressive. But what do I know... I don't know anything right? :tongue:

I thought by JM stating there was a low it would be like the lebron lows that arent elites just a honest lower cut version of the shoe

I thought by JM stating there was a low it would be like the lebron lows that arent elites just a honest lower cut version of the shoe

Because JM actually knows what he's talking about.

I don't know anything :frown:

Word.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom